• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

sythe_91210... whats going on? scammer?

kasumi60

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey,

First of all, i want to make this clear, im not accusing sythe of being a scammer, it might be some misunderstanding, but i would like to know whats going on?

About 3 weeks ago, i traded my paladin for his orc rogue, trade went perfect and we both went our ways, a couple days ago, suddenly i cant log on to the rogue so checked and found out the rogue has been recalled, so i recalled my paladin.

I followed up on this and found that s2s recalled the orc rogue because the druid that sythe has traded him for the orc rogue has been recalled, i recalled my paladin and found my 60 Ne rogue deleted and my paladin left with 5g (from 400g), this was the same condition i found the orc rogue he traded me to be in, 5g and missing the 58 hunter alt but decided it was okay and stuck with the trade. Selling gold maybe or tranferring g from server to server? anyways, i would like to know what happened,

i talked to sohosa and he told me that sythe was supposed to trade him my paladin but sythe scammed him and dissappeared, still want this confirmed.

If anybody knows what went wrong, please share. Im really annoyed at losing 400+g and my 60 ne rogue alt and also since i got the orc rogue, i have made a 38 warr alt and has around 234g on the rogue and have now lost that.

Attached: convo with sohosa

duffy75

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Just petition a GM in-game, they can (and will) restore your Rogue.

Don't know what to tell you about the gold though. You're probably sol in so far as that is concerned.

/u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif