EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ( SwiftGames.us ) Accounts, Hobbies, 3D Printing - Rust $3.99 (Veteran Owned)

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Your Account & Hobby Superstore​

Our Rust prices start at $4.99 with $1.00 Rebate makes it $3.99
Also available are a variety of game accounts and account types.
12 Year Old Steam Accounts w/ Rust &/or PUBG
Boosted Accounts to 8700 hours
Custom 3D CAD work, modeling, and printing available.
( Have us print something from RUST )

Hundreds of other games are also available on all platforms at discount prices.
Thousands of Hobby & Gaming Supplies as well as 3D Printers, Parts, and Filament.

Click to Join our Discord: SwiftGames.us Support

Also give our game a try! SwiftGames Published "Clean Up Clyde" by Bungalo Bomb.
A 1980s retro Arcade Game. Get your Steam Key for only $1.99

Would you like to become a SwiftGames.us Vendor? Here are some helpful videos. Contact us to find out more.

Last edited:
ip hash: a247d2ec2d6eb375e8b26d
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have used there website many of times for accounts an it's been pain free.. register pay an account received in less then 5 mins. I have bought multiple times, hell I think I bought one around 2am an still no different. If your going for the cheaper accounts then you need to follow some steps an I believe if u want your account quickly will half to be during normal working hours, not 100% on that cuz I cant be bothered to do the extra steps just to save couple dollars, I want instant accounts Swiftgames .us is very legit site an is well known an vouch for many places across the web. Like all discord channels that are providing a service there's rules most likely posted in it own sub channel.

ip hash: cc4edc23e51675cd31fe6d
0   0   0
Country
Qatar
Multiple Accounts
I have used there website many of times for accounts an it's been pain free.. register pay an account received in less then 5 mins. I have bought multiple times, hell I think I bought one around 2am an still no different. If your going for the cheaper accounts then you need to follow some steps an I believe if u want your account quickly will half to be during normal working hours, not 100% on that cuz I cant be bothered to do the extra steps just to save couple dollars, I want instant accounts Swiftgames .us is very legit site an is well known an vouch for many places across the web. Like all discord channels that are providing a service there's rules most likely posted in it own sub channel.
yes, they are the cheapest.
yes, the owner can easily mention the subchannel without being rude.
also, why did he remove the chat on discord and start talking bad words?
even here the forums knows that he fake.
1561313760701.png

nice spam account btw

ip hash: db45a19832a9260fe44671
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Its a simple case of reading and following rules and instruction. He could not stand that they have business hours that don't match what he wants and got obnoxious about it. Plain and simple now he is got his feelings hurt because he got banned. He isn't even a customer never will be.

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Why are you reporting posts that explain that you can't listen, follow instructions or read the rules as the reason you were banned an blacklisted?