• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

@Swat5150

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Who the hell are you & why did you put a negative on my MD name?

My AIM is DJrecords04, I don't even have AIM installed atm since I've formatted 2 times since I last used MD. I have no other AIMs, the only trade I've done was with Mindcontroller.

Edit: Again, who the hell are you?

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Next time, get whoever you're talking too on AIM or MSN or w/e program you use too PM you on MD to see if theyre really who they say theyre. L2 [censored] use the search button wow, people are so [censored] dumb.

Feel free to come on my ventrilo, post all the emails,names anything of the people you were talking too trying to impersonate me please.

CONSIDERING I haven't had AIM installed for 2 weeks (since I've formatted, and haven't even traded,sold or even spoken to anyone about that has anything to do with WoW accounts, Take the negative off asap please.

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ive just installed aim now, where can I put it in my sig now that just says..

DJrecords04 IS MY ONLY AIM ACCOUNT, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER SINCE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRADING,SELLING,BUYING ANY GAME ACCOUNTS.

I only came to the site too trade 1 thing, I did that almost 1 month ago, and that is it.