• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SuperMan14690

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I did business with SuPeRmAn14690. He sold me a Full tier 2 warlock for $515. Everything went fine until he recalled it. Paypal did some of the stupid [censored] [censored] that paypal does, AKA Holding people's money for absolutely no reason at all so he started freaking out and held my money. So we waited a week or so and I finally got it off hold. 2 days went by and he was nowhere to be found. I broke into his email account where there were 2 emails notifying of a character transfer to a new account. It's funny. About 15 minutes after I changed his email password, he magically appeared online! Strangely he had NO idea what the character transfers were about. *cough* [censored]? So then he says he will give me a refund over vent. I closed the claim I filed against him. I waited for 2 hours when he said 20 minutes. Then (like most black people) he started saying the lyrics to rap music to be a smartass. I dont know why the [censored] for one second Nuka would recommend him to me as a good, legit seller. He is not good, and he is definately not legit. He is a parasite to our country. I am going to get my money back eventually, but whatever you do, DONT [censored] BUY FROM HIM (Unless of course you are stupid, then buy from him)

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thats why I never claim anyone is legit, never know what the person will do. Sorry about being scammed /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Stev

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I only recommended him because I bought an account from him and it went fine dude, that's why I hate people asking me if others are legit.

I can't do more than tell you my experience with them...