• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

STORMWIND = SCAMMER =( he scammed my mage

Njones

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Phobia688: hi
ThaKing55R: hi
ThaKing55R returned at 3:02:58 PM.
Phobia688: i have a epic mage or trade
ThaKing55R: ah
ThaKing55R: what type of gear
Phobia688: robe of the void, arch leggings,bracers,neverwind crown,crimson shocker
Phobia688: rest spell crit/dmg
ThaKing55R: server/race?
Phobia688: human/bloodscalp
Phobia688: epic mount
ThaKing55R: markee forums poster?
Phobia688: naw
ThaKing55R: you have sqa?
Phobia688: no my neighbor did,he went to the navy and left me his chr
ThaKing55R: oh ic
Phobia688: yea =/ sorry if that sounds cheesy but true lol
ThaKing55R: ill trade only if the account has more then a month to be active since mine has 2
Phobia688: it have up to april
ThaKing55R: ok cool
Phobia688: wanna meet?
ThaKing55R: im in a ubrs atm you can finish it off if we trade
Phobia688: lol id like to see the chr =D i can wait =)
ThaKing55R: ok ill get out of this run ill make a gnome on ur server
Phobia688: k =D
Phobia688: names malchor
Phobia688: then we can meet on yur server
Phobia688: oh yur stormwinf on markee?
Phobia688: *stormwind
ThaKing55R: yep
Phobia688: cool
Phobia688: im in there
Phobia688: whats name =D
Phobia688: sups
ThaKing55R: so where did u see my post which forums?
Phobia688: wowcentral
ThaKing55R: whats ur name there?
Phobia688: i never registerd
Phobia688: i just wanted to trade my mage
Phobia688: so my friend sent me the link
ThaKing55R: ic
ThaKing55R: well to be honest id be really interested if you were the original owner but with the whole i dont have the sqa thing makes me think
ThaKing55R: ived had plenty of good offers and ived turned down cause ppl claim not to have the sqa which usually means they'll recall at a later date etc
Phobia688: true i understand =(
ThaKing55R: and im not dumb nor im looking to waste my time on some fake trade that will get recalled 2 days from now
ThaKing55R: hence why i ask your phone # etc exchange of personal info if you're legit and you know it wont get recalled then im interested
Phobia688: true
Phobia688: well hes been gone for a whyle,ive talked to him on aim sumtimes but yea =( its mine it wount get recalled
ThaKing55R: how long have u had the account
Phobia688: few weeks now
ThaKing55R: is the guild you're in mc guild?
Phobia688: yea deff
Phobia688: and doing ZG soon
Phobia688: 20 min
Phobia688: lol
ThaKing55R: alright ill trade
Phobia688: ok
Phobia688: when ever yur rdy i am
ThaKing55R: im ready now
Phobia688: (my info)
Phobia688: check it out its legit =)
ThaKing55R: working on it sites hella laggy
Phobia688: aight
Phobia688: so sup?
ThaKing55R signed off at 3:51:54 PM.

Stormwind55

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
to think i spent 2 weeks looking for a legit trade had plenty of offers and the one i trade with ends up to be the biggest nub.
#1 he denies being a markee poster.. WHY? because he already has previous negative feedbacks.
#2 cuts short the log left out where i gave him my info and contact number.
#3 20 minutes after trade i get kicked off his toon i immidetly recall my warrior and my o my how could i guess? my forors book for quelsaar is missing (1500g in AH)
let see how long it takes before i see it up on the AH...

Njones

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
to think i spent 2 weeks looking for a legit trade had plenty of offers and the one i trade with ends up to be the biggest nub.
#1 he denies being a markee poster.. WHY? because he already has previous negative feedbacks.
#3 20 minutes after trade i get kicked off his toon i immidetly recall my warrior and my o my how could i guess? my forors book for quelsaar is missing (1500g in AH)

[/ QUOTE ]

thats such BS i never got his warrior,he got my mage,and i dident get any info he singed off,hes sooooooooo full of BS wow,making up sumthing oj how i stole sumthing i DIDENT GET! wow,well no1 will probly beleave me,im just saying,hes a scammer,and hes no better thian the rest,still a sleazy P.O.S,so o well,im accountless now and he wins,wow thats great,so w/e [censored] him =/

Fidgit

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats such BS i never got his warrior,he got my mage,and i dident get any info he singed off,hes sooooooooo full of BS wow,making up sumthing oj how i stole sumthing i DIDENT GET! wow,well no1 will probly beleave me,im just saying,hes a scammer,and hes no better thian the rest,still a sleazy P.O.S,so o well,im accountless now and he wins,wow thats great,so w/e [censored] him =/

[/ QUOTE ]

i know im an outside party to this and i dont really care either way but, didnt u say u weren't registered on MD?