• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Still to Have: GW Account with all Chapters/EotN

derkeks

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 0%
Member Since January 16, 2006
Total Feedback: 0
Unique Feedback: 0
I want to trade my Guildwars Account, featuring all 3 Chapters (each Collectors edition) and EotN (normal edition, as there was no CE)
again an Europe World of Warcraft (Burning Crusade) Account, with at least 4 Weeks of Gametime left,
preffered with chars on Nozdormu, but i can live with an empty account/Xfer ready chars on other servers too

If the offer is good enough, i may add an Tabula Preorder Account too

PM me with offers

derkeks

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok seems nobody is intersted so far :p

I would add the following option:

If someone would help me to unlock my old WoW Account (frozen due to ELV problems, only payable with CC/T-Online)
i would offer my Guild Wars account for it, the payment that has to be done to unlock my Account would be 35 € + 12 for another month of Gametime, and the ammount for one Xfer, so you would be up to 70 € for the mentioned GW Acc

derkeks

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, changing the offer,

i need someone to unlock my WoW Account (ots froten due to chargeback) and pay for 1 Month of gametime and one Char Xfer, for doing so you get my LvL 60 Rogue Account (wow Xfer up) i think the trade is ok, but then again so far nobody seems to be interested in my offers *sigh*

MSN is [email protected]