EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Steam Account and More

Amount of Games
100+ Games
Original Owner
Original Email

tranquilremedies

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am transitioning out of PC gaming (I've factory reset my PC to sell IRL so more screenshots won't be available), therefore I am selling every account that I have as a package. What you choose to do with said games and accounts is at your discretion. I have been a long time member of this community and had no issues regarding any accounts. I am the original owner to all accounts given. You will receive all account info for every gaming account I have that has not been sold.

Steam: 120+ Games, only like level 14. 5.3 year old account. Gaming list in screenshots.

Elder Scrolls Online: All info is in screenshots. 3-5mill worth of items to sell, 400k+ liquid gold. 2 level 50 chars. 260CP

Champions Online

Aion

Guild Wars 2 (I have serial code for you to recover the account, there's a legendary or two on there but it's your job to recover the account.

Path of Exile (a bunch of skins, not a ton as they cost like $10,000 each >_>). Non-steam version of game, cannot be linked to steam.

$100 founder pack for Pantheon.

Please send me a private message along with Discord because sometimes I don't see new friend requests on Discord right away. Thanks.

Discord Makali#8419

MIDDLEMAN IS AT YOUR COST.

Last edited:
ip hash: 4da9cb1b3ad7e0517a9e01

tranquilremedies

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reducing prices of accounts to $300.

Last edited:
ip hash: 4da9cb1b3ad7e0517a9e01