EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Stacked OG Fortnite account. Including Renegade Raider and Ghoul Trooper +more

Select Platform
PC, Playstation, Xbox
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

redrosess

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
For people hating on the price i'm selling it for. I'm sure that's against the website rules.
This may be meaningless to someone else, but this account has sentimental value. I put easily 500+ hours on this game. It's a fully fleshed out account and I know people that have bought renegade ONLY account for $600. I may be new but don't take me for a fool please :)
this is a good account i won’t lie. renegade and ghoul = about $800 considering its unstacked. the only two things worth a dime on that account is rene and ghoul. the ultamite stw edition or whatever you’re on about isn’t worth ****, sorry to break it to you

ip hash: c50fe4ccd2add52bcc8b8a
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
niggas on playerauctions smoke crack and no one sells anything there
this is a good account i won’t lie. renegade and ghoul = about $800 considering its unstacked. the only two things worth a dime on that account is rene and ghoul. the ultamite stw edition or whatever you’re on about isn’t worth ****, sorry to break it to you
fair point. But it also has founder banners, rare gliders and pickaxes so imo, and in others i've spoken to's opinion say it has more worth than $800.
So i'll do my thing. Please don't be coming into my forum if you're not interested in buying for the price i'm asking :)

ip hash: 4174c3cb770695df8a4409

redrosess

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
you said a minimum of 1k GBP? thats $1.3k USD. you might be able to find a buyer for 1.3k but its either gonna be an arab or a dumbass. however, ive seen it done before. additionally, can i have some of the drugs your friends who calculated your account smoke? to sum it up, id highly recommend asking for no greater than 1.3k. GLWS, i hope you find a buyer.

redrosess

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
im looking for a rene ghoul as well so if you ever want a stacked rene raiders or u lower price under 1k GBP i will be very interested.

14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
hi there, just out of curiosity i'm interested to know what the stats are of your account ? - KD ratio, wins and win percentage?
thanks in advance (y)

ip hash: 5272b729ac49bc92a63862
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
hi there, just out of curiosity i'm interested to know what the stats are of your account ? - KD ratio, wins and win percentage?
thanks in advance (y)
Hey, sorry i took so long to reply.
Do you know where I could look for this ? I'm sure I was told you can check a website but I don't know what website and if it's an accurate representation. But if you know where I can check that's reliable let me know :)

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
you said a minimum of 1k GBP? thats $1.3k USD. you might be able to find a buyer for 1.3k but its either gonna be an arab or a dumbass. however, ive seen it done before. additionally, can i have some of the drugs your friends who calculated your account smoke? to sum it up, id highly recommend asking for no greater than 1.3k. GLWS, i hope you find a buyer.
Can you please relax with the insults. There's no need for you to be saying a "dumbass" will buy this acc or insulting my friend(s) who guestimated my account value.
I won't be going lower than 1k GBP sorry :/

14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hey, sorry i took so long to reply.
Do you know where I could look for this ? I'm sure I was told you can check a website but I don't know what website and if it's an accurate representation. But if you know where I can check that's reliable let me know :)
hi again, a website called fortnite tracker will give you a detailed breakdown of your stats. i'll provide the link below
https://fortnitetracker.com just enter the account name and it'll show up

thanks in advance (y)

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
hi again, a website called fortnite tracker will give you a detailed breakdown of your stats. i'll provide the link below
https://fortnitetracker.com just enter the account name and it'll show up

thanks in advance (y)
Just had a look there, thanks for linking that. I was never a sweaty player so my stats are very average :(
KD: 1.54
wins: 538
win percentage: 11.40%

14   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Just had a look there, thanks for linking that. I was never a sweaty player so my stats are very average :(
KD: 1.54
wins: 538
win percentage: 11.40%
Hi again ,thanks for looking them up. they are slightly above average i'd say but nothing special by any means.
id say its worth 750-800 GBP at most but usually people don't go much higher than that. I'm sorry if it seems that i'm trying the devalue your account but that's just my view.
in spite of that, i wish you the best of luck with selling . (y)

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hi again ,thanks for looking them up. they are slightly above average i'd say but nothing special by any means.
id say its worth 750-800 GBP at most but usually people don't go much higher than that. I'm sorry if it seems that i'm trying the devalue your account but that's just my view.
in spite of that, i wish you the best of luck with selling . (y)
Ah yay, i'm surprised !
Thank you for the advice :)

RustyGod

✅Fortnite Account Seller✅
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
How much brotha?