• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Sonoma's YMCA Robbed!!!

Queen_Mum

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
PLEASE, IF YOU HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW ...
THIS IS TRULY DISHEARTING NEWS!!! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The situation was discovered last night ...
[ QUOTE ]
"Dor of Sonoma ... As many of you know, I have not been able to be ingame to speak of, for a few weeks now. (In the throes of my seasonal work at the moment)
I just logged in Dor to drop the Racetrack rune from her book and lock it down on the YMCA steps for tomorrow eve's event...and...I am just stunned.
Several venerable items have been removed from the premises. They are just...gone. Is there some sort of exploit or bug in existance that allows others to unlock and remove items from public houses? I am at my wit's end.
Among the missing are DeathRage's remains (his blessed jester hat and suit and his Cow), Gen's Ask & Answer Ball, and the GenDragon bracelet. In their place is a stupid blue parrot named YMCA, and a freaking bottle of pink champagne.
I am...I am just at a loss for words.
If anyone has any information whatsoever about these items, please, PLEASE let me know. I am saddened beyond thought.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dor of Sonoma ... A partial list of the more unique, missing items:
The silver GenDragon bracelet (silver and etched)
A (real) castle deed
Deathrage's [blessed] jester hat and [blessed] jester suit
DeathRage's Cow statuette
DeathRage's Mongbat statuette
Bacci's [blessed] red sandles
Balla's AoS blessed and labeled blue doublet
Pluffina's bracelet of binding (labeled Love, Pluffy)
A Welcome (Lord Blackthorne's book - small, blue-grey I think)
The Sacred Cow (Cow statuette from the roof)
Pre-Ren black dye tub (not a vet reward)
Rune, Special, Leather and Furniture dye tubs (which were there for public use)
I'm not sure what else. I really haven't the time or heart to sort through all of the secures to see what else may be gone...these are merely the items which were on display for the shard which I immediately noticed are missing.
If you see or hear of any of the above-mentioned articles being sold or traded anywhere, please let me know. I warrant that it's never too late to turn red...
edited to add DR's Mongbat

[/ QUOTE ]
THE YMCA (FEL) IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW BLESSED HOMES ON SONOMA.
IT HAS SERVED FOR MANY YEARS AS A NEUTRAL GROUND TO ALL FACET PLAYERS TO COME AND SHARE THEIR GAME EXPERIENCES. The YMCA IS ALSO ENTRUSTED WITH MANY OF SONOMAS HISTORICAL ITEMS THAT CAN NOT BE REPLACED!

IF YOU HEAR OF THESE THINGS BEING SOLD, XSHARDED, TRADED ... WHATEVER ...
PLEASE, LET US KNOW ... TY