• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

sohoso is a sammer

sacred_foundry

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LinkinParkFan549: btw i wouldnt call blizzard i just talked to them and there going to search for the email/# if someone trys to change it and freeze any accounts with that info on them unless you have auth key
d0n7b1ink: lol ok i will call blizz then i have authentication key for all teh acounts but that one so yours will be frozen
d0n7b1ink: if i dont get that pally no one does
LinkinParkFan549: lol, i have the auth key and just got off the phone with them
d0n7b1ink: and ill just use a dif email so i wont have to worry about mya count getting frozen
d0n7b1ink: ok well giving me this info just changed what i have to say
d0n7b1ink: i hope u dont think your smart
LinkinParkFan549: i am
LinkinParkFan549: dont worry
d0n7b1ink: do u enjoy being a [censored] and riping ppl off
LinkinParkFan549: yeah, its a sweet adrenaline rush
d0n7b1ink: lol hope u have fun while it last
LinkinParkFan549: it will last forever
d0n7b1ink: u know what im ganan try and get in contact with an old friend ill give him your ip and let him have fun with allt eh files onyour harddrive
LinkinParkFan549: whats my ip?
LinkinParkFan549: :)
d0n7b1ink: idk he will be able to tell me how to get it
LinkinParkFan549: only way possible is if accept a file or go to your website you host
LinkinParkFan549: which i wont do
LinkinParkFan549: so owned
LinkinParkFan549: learn about computers

anyone know how i can get his ip i want to get this [censored] back for scamming me if not can a mod ban him or at least bad rep him

sacred_foundry

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ok int eh trader forum u have a sticky saying to post scammers here and its veiwed jsut as much yet when i logg on there thers like 10 ppl veiwing this forum and 300 veiwing trader forums
no one from markee has resonded about wether they can give this guy bad rep or ban him or such