• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SKTIGERJS = SCAMMER

NorseThors-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This kid was going to trade me his r14 rogue for my better geared R14 warr.
His xfer was up mine wasnt so it equalled out the deal.

He kept rushing me and acting all sketchy and skittish, kept coming up with new plans and such "solutions" as he called them, flip flopping like a Kerry
eventually he said lets just trade SAs and CD keys then personal info and we can call each other.
I gave him my SA and CD key first because he has all this glorious pos rep somehow he must have given himself......
then he came up with more solutions after i gave him my info..
never releasing his SA or cd key..
Kept going on and flip flopping .... acting skittish.
Eventually I decided that now he has all the info poss on my warr acct n I have nothing on his rogue I need to xfer it off to secure my side of the bargain....
He ends up seeing it in email and cancels it then claims I am a scammer, puts a negative on me as well.

If you want Proof of this I have the convo saved as well as pics of my warr and his rogue as well as his log in screen, contact me on aim: Norsethor115

DO not trade at all with SKTigerJS thats his AIM and Markee name.

my warrior was worth a grand US now watch it be put up on ebay or have a WTS post with it on markee....

NorseThors-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

He kept rushing me and acting all sketchy and skittish, kept coming up with new plans and such "solutions" as he called them, flip flopping like a Kerry
eventually he said lets just trade SAs and CD keys then personal info and we can call each other.
I gave him my SA and CD key first because he has all this glorious pos rep somehow he must have given himself......
Eventually I decided that now he has all the info poss on my warr acct n I have nothing on his rogue I need to xfer it off to secure my side of the bargain....
He ends up seeing it in email and cancels it then claims I am a scammer, puts a negative on me as well.

If you want Proof of this I have the convo saved as well as pics of my warr and his rogue as well as his log in screen, contact me on aim: Norsethor115

my warrior was worth a grand US now watch it be put up on ebay or have a WTS post with it on markee....

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol, like I replied to these accusations on this guys forum post in the WoW US trading section. He tried to transfer my rogue off during a trial trade, I saw it and cancelled it, then he comes on the forums saying I have his Warrior, which is completely false.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol, like I replied to these accusations on this guys forum post in the WoW US trading section. He tried to transfer my rogue off during a trial trade, I saw it and cancelled it, then he comes on the forums saying I have his Warrior, which is completely false.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol your a real class act, why would you post this lies about me, when you AIM'ed me like 30 minutes later then talking to me all nice. Your ridiculous, and if a admin see's this please ban this norse guy, you can see he has many different markeedragon.com names which have negatives to, he tried to transfer my Rogue off I caught him, and now he's coming on forums saying i'm the scammer, i'm tired of all this BS.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol your a real class act, why would you post this lies about me, when you AIM'ed me like 30 minutes later then talking to me all nice. Your ridiculous, and if a admin see's this please ban this norse guy, you can see he has many different markeedragon.com names which have negatives to, he tried to transfer my Rogue off I caught him, and now he's coming on forums saying i'm the scammer, i'm tired of all this BS.