EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Site/forum threading job?

TropicanaFruits

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
I wanted to ask if there is a job or a profession online where you hire someone to post threads for you on certain website forum, and if there is what is it called if I want to hire someone from sites like upwork etc?

ip hash: b99a73587b48de5360db7a

Nayeon

🏆 Professional Seller 🏆💎Trusted💎 🔥Fast Response🔥
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
39   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
There isn't really any job title for that. You could easily higher someone for cheap to do it. maybe on Fiverr or something. Or you could make a bot/script

ip hash: b3f208a4e2adf6939bc993

TropicanaFruits

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   0
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
There isn't really any job title for that. You could easily higher someone for cheap to do it. maybe on Fiverr or something. Or you could make a bot/script
How much per thread should I do it for? Or how much for a bulk I have no idea.

ip hash: b99a73587b48de5360db7a

Nayeon

🏆 Professional Seller 🏆💎Trusted💎 🔥Fast Response🔥
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
39   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hmm I'm not sure what you want exactly in terms of posting threads, if its just posting a lot of threads I would expect they want to recieve moeny per x threads posted.
Or you could do an hourly thing where they post as many as they can per hour.
I dont think this would cost that much, maybe $5-10 for an hour of constant posting
I also don't have a good idea since this isnt that common of a service haha

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
You could look into hiring a virtual assistant, they do pretty much anything you could want done online. Like Nayeon recommended, you can find one on Fiverr or any other freelancing platform.

I recently hired one for data entry, they did an okay job and I paid them on an hourly basis. (Make sure to find one fluent in English :oops:) They seem to be very flexible on what they are willing to do and can be extremely affordable. You can always message them before hand to check and see if your job is doable.