EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Sick accounts

Alluuz5

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Cracked Fortnite accounts
Reason - cracked accounts
IF INTERESTED ADD ME ON DISCORD ZAN#9034 FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS. (PICTURES, PROOF OF OWNERSHIP IF YOU WANT)
  1. Either you go first or we get a middleman and you cover the fee, i won't be going first unless you have a decent amount of rep.
  2. all the accounts are FA either you will get full access of the current email or the email is avaible for a change.
  3. all the accounts have battlepass season 7.
IF INTERESTED ADD ME ON DISCORD ZAN#9034 FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS. (PICTURES, PROOF OF OWNERSHIP IF YOU WANT)

ip hash: d95bfceb472e779b8f8e66

chegueva01

17   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
The guy sells cracked accounts. Not sure how he gets the emails but i have proof he once asked me to buy cracked accounts. just be careful please

ip hash: 42870fe75d6dd37d66c24f

Alluuz5

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Reason - cracked accounts
The guy sells cracked accounts. Not sure how he gets the emails but i have proof he once asked me to buy cracked accounts. just be careful please
The accounts im currently selling are not cracked, earlier i tried selling 2 cracked accounts and my thread got deleted and i got a 4 day ban. after that i have not sold any cracked accounts. U think they are cracked when im taking offers and u said u don't offer so i delete you cause we are not going to make a deal.

ip hash: d95bfceb472e779b8f8e66