• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

ShieldHearth - Aim [censored] U SAI = SCAMMER

bizzy

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ShieldHearth - Aim [censored] U sai Scammed me out of a rogue. He traded me a hunter that was in the proccess of being Banned. I only found this out this afternoon.. He won't give me back my account because he changed all my SQ/A Recall email so i can't recall it. i have since called blizzard to report my account as comprimised! DO NOT TRUST HIM EVER! Ip Will be posted shortly.

ShieldHearth

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol wow way to make up a story.. i dont even have a hunter

And go ahead and msg blizzard.. all i have is a 60 ud priest and 60 gnome warrior

I traded my orc rogue on hakkar to andr3w77 he can vouche for me.. your the idiot that tried to trade me a rogue for my priest then recalled it 3 days later saying that you just wanted to play it so you can xfer your brothers mage to a diff account. nice try tho. any of the mods feel free to message me on aim. Id like to get rid of his negative feedback.

ViroBlade-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If sheildhearths AIM is [censored] u sai then he is also doctorpizza (MD name). doctorpizza's AIM is also [censored] u sai.

Ace Logan

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Ip Will be posted shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do NOT post his IP here please.