• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Shady335... The name says it all.

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This SOB had the audacity to swap an account with me that didn't even belong to him. Welcome to the shitlist brother. AIM = FcKHat3rz
If you ever contemplate doing business with him, think again. I had hoped I'd never have to post here.

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm not going to sit and justify and say that what happened was allright, by any means. But I will say that Shady335 made no attempt to ignore me and faced the issue. I'm not 100% clear as to what the issue was, but the wrong has been righted. I will give him credit for standing up to his mistake and following through to see that things were set right. I leave the decision up to you as to whether or not you do business with him. I will neither praise him nor drag him down. Thanks for being forthright bro. I hope your future transactions go a little smoother.