EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - Guild Wars 1 & 2

Sephirofl

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
27   3   2
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Latest Vouch:

I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!