EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling x22 cheat DIAMOND LIFEtime

1   0   2
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Hello, I am selling my x22 cheat DIAMOND LIFETIME account with all credentials etc.
I am going clean without cheating. I bought it for COD BO4 and COD MW 2019 and never got caught in 2 years of heavy usage (but smart usage).
This hack works for all games on the REGULAR column found on their site at https://x22cheats.com/page/status

FINAL PRICE 80 EURO via paypal (friends and family, already sold a fortnite account for 800 euro on this website 3 years ago and got positive feedback).
You will need to buy a separate HWID RESET on their site for 10 euro.

SITE PRICE:
179.95€ EURO

MY PRICE:
90 EURO + 10 euro for HWID reset.

1   0   2
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
x22 made it so you cannot change the e-mail account on x22 shop.
Therefore, it's very hard to sell the product since you could always reset password and the buyer will lose money :cry:

ip hash: 84d382fb10c7992a58cbc6

inifiniti801

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So what would you sell it to me for? but it would have to be paypal ill pay the fee for it to.

ip hash: 0b494b0bfaedab92f1df92

inifiniti801

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
so what 60 eur haha that whats i see in the comments that price souunds so much better.
how about 90 usd haha

ip hash: 0b494b0bfaedab92f1df92