• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Stuff, and looking for pricing info.

Omega23

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow, I cant believe I remeber my pass/user name. Anyway, on to more important things. Im Omega/GrapeApe/AesoniusSirius..an older well known noob. As you might have noticed, I kinda quit UO like 8 months ago. Anyway, time to make extra gold/cash. I dunno what anything is worth now.....the below are things i have.
2 Legs of Bane
1 Necro Bracers
1 Sigil Dyed Dark grey Vet Reward Robe
1 PP taskmaster
1 helm of insight(some random tokuno color..blue or somethin)
1 shadow dancer legs
1 sigil dyed Arcane Shield
tons of armour, 1/3's tokuno majors and minors...i got things like 1/3's with 10+ SDI, weapons that ive not seen better of..just alot of junk. I also have an 18x18 in Fel Cove, nearly directly north of the town, on the "llama" head..used to be the church of an old rp town.
Anyway, i also have various ehties, reward tubs, reawrd everythings...like probably 50+ vet rewards. Sets of Robes/cloaks, some PP some not.
And I also have 3 accounts. 1 semi basic(like 36 months last i looked), and 2 that are pretty nice(both of these over 90 probably nearling 8th year rewards).
If you want any details, or to make offers let me know.
I also got some random 30 mil...cash is good..etc..