EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Gaming Quality Proxys for Botting & D2 items www.D2Gamers.com

Gameprimary

13   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Welcome to my thread Everyone !

Now that you are here I have the following for Sell / Rent.

D2 items , Leveling Service (1-80 for 7$) Legit items & Unperms

You can find socks5 proxys that work for Diablo 2 Link - d2gamers.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

D2 Specials:

We have a stock of level 99 paladin and 99 Sorc accounts on Europe Non Ladder
We have a stock of level 99 sorc , pally , druid , barb , nec , zon accounts on Europe Ladder
We have level 90-95 fully geared hammerdin accounts on East and West Softcore Ladder

CDKeys
1x 26 digit d2 key set with battle.net email access (recently upgraded from 16 digit)
1x 16 digit d2 key set thats ready to be upgraded by you to 26 digit or is usable in its current state
10x 16 Digit d2 expansion cd key's that are upgradable to 26 digit keys however they can be used currently as 16 Digit Keys.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AVABUR Browser Game:

WE have Crystals and Trillions of Gold on Avabur,
msg us with your budget and we will reply with
what youd get back in exchange.

We Start out at 50% more then Avabur gives out for purchases.
We will also accept some Offers as this is a Newer Venture of ours
rest assured we are well stock with Trillions of Gold.

Service Name: browser & non Diablo 2 socks5 Proxys (if you want proxys for diablo 2 check my website D2Gamers.com )

LOOKING FOR GAMING LIKE QUALITY SOCKS5 PROXYS FOR YOUR BOTTING / BROWSER GAMES / NEEDS ???

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 10 VPS (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) WITH THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
EACH VPS HAS 8 GB RAM AND 2 CPU CORES
1,000 MB PER SECOND INTERNET SPEED (1 GIGABYTE)
VPS never go above 25% Used Resources.
99.9% uptime (Usually the VPS restarts 1-2 times a month for 2 mins)
You can hold connections open for days usually

I will be renting out blocks of ip address's (socks 5 proxies) for a Specific task An example would be for Runescape or for Facebook.
(i do have ips that jump around and that arnt 100% consecutive)

OR

You can Rent the IP address out for access to all BROWSER RELATED USES (FACEBOOK + TWITTER + AVABUR + + +)

note: Diablo 2 does not work on these proxys, however they do work for RUNESCAPE, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, WOW CLASSIC , AVABUR , many more.

VIRTUAL PRIVATE MACHINE RENTALS FOR LEAGUE OF LEGENDS If anyones interested let me know

it be 1 GB ram 1 Cpu core on windows 7 for 15$ a month, includes 1 Proxy.

Want to do some online tasks relating to web browsers, helping with reviews, content ect.

I am looking for atleast a few people to help me on a daily basis, it requires say 2-3 mins of your time a day
and i am willing to give out Socks 5 Proxys for doing such tasks. nothing shady or illegal I just don't
want to post for everyone to see what i am working on. :)

Thank you for reading my thread and remember to check out www.d2gamers.com

Last edited:
ip hash: a036d755988ccb7d841ccb