• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Entire BOD Collection.... Read

Murdok

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It is time to sell my entire bod collection that I have built over the last 4 years. I dont have time to fill them nor the desire anymore. So I am putting them up for sale to the highest bidder! I dont have a break down on what all I have but I have put them on a vendor for everyone that is interested to look at.

In total there are 13,744 total bods, Both Smithy and Tailoring.

The house with the vendors is located S E of the Yew Gate Tram. Automap Coords are 56* 57* N X 25* 35* W....... The house is just a plot with alot of vendors on it named Bods 4 Sale.

This collection will be sold in ONE lot. I will NOT break it up nor sale any of the smalls so please dont ask!

If you have any questions leave a message or icq me at 48361252

Thanks Murdok

Murdok

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It is time to sell my entire bod collection that I have built over the last 4 years. I dont have time to fill them nor the desire anymore. So I am putting them up for sale to the highest bidder! I dont have a break down on what all I have but I have put them on a vendor for everyone that is interested to look at.

In total there are 13,744 total bods, Both Smithy and Tailoring.

The house with the vendors is located S E of the Yew Gate Tram. Automap Coords are 56* 57* N X 25* 35* W....... The house is just a plot with alot of vendors on it named Bods 4 Sale.

This collection will be sold in ONE lot. I will NOT break it up nor sale any of the smalls so please dont ask!

If you have any questions leave a message or icq me at 48361252

Thanks Murdok