• Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website. Official EpicNPC Discord

Selling Crimecraft Closed beta account

st0rmsh4d0w

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 0%
Member Since May 29, 2009
Total Feedback: 0
Unique Feedback: 0
Hello all,

I have been accepted in to the crimecraft beta, I'm looking to sell the beta account as I've just gotten into playing FFXI again. with That and my work, I don't really have time to fully used this beta so I figure i'd find a better use for it.

I would prefer to speak to the buyer over the phone once a price has been agreed to.

upon payment, account info/ beta key /beta acceptance email will be emailed to the buyer.

please PM with your offer,

Thank you, Robert.

About CrimeCraft: CrimeCraft is a Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) that blends a gripping, action-packed shooter experience with the best community and role-playing elements found in massively multi-player games. CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future, following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, where the price of life is far less valuable than one's reputation. In an effort to maintain control, walls were built around the surviving cities, with the most powerful gangs rising to power, enforcing their own sets of law and order. Against this backdrop, players must learn the rules of the street, join or recruit their own gangs and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos. For more information visit www.crimecraft.com