EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Cheap EQ 1 & 2, Krono & Platinum on All Severs, Safe and Deliver fast

U4GM

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
17   1   1
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Paypal dispute - [email protected]
Selling Cheap EQ 1 & 2, Krono & Platinum on All Severs, Safe and Deliver fast

Sell Cheap EQ1,EQ2 Krono and Platinum on ****

Hey there!

Are you looking for Kromo and Platinum on EQ1/2 ?

**** is your trust website in a high reputation

-100% Hand-Made
-Cheap Price
-Fast Delivery
-24/7 Online Chat for you!

EQ1/2 Kromo and Platinum are full in-stock! Make your orders now!

Price Now:
$10.93 for EQ Kromo

all severs EQ Platinum price can check on our site.

Accept Payment methods:
G2A & Credit Card & Paysafecard

Using the code "cassie", you will get extra 6% off!

More you will buy, more you can save!!

(Prices are updated in real time, please subject to the final price of the website.)

Check here for more Reviews for ****
Trustpolite/review/****

Email: [email protected]********

Sell Cheap EQ1/2 Kromo and Platinum
Contact for more Price!

Feel Free to Add Skype for anything you want to know!

Last edited:

U4GM

Banned
17   1   1
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
If you want add me on skype please do use SKYPE NAME: live:sales_u4gm to search,
there are a person who use CassieU4GM as the name of skype and have scammed many people i think.

3   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Terrible sellers. Purchase a Krono from them yesterday after seeing their post and 24 hours later I have yet to get anything. I've asked for a refund multiple times and they keep refusing.

Order ID MCDK2006136038. Attached is a screenshot of the order information along with order date. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0301/0501/files/****.jpg

3   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
These guys went and left me negative feedback after my past post/feedback. Clearly this is not a professional company in anyway. They are clearly being hateful because I exposed them for not only having a horrible customer service and refusing to abide by their refund policy but also for trying to scam their customers and being exposed.

ip hash: 48afd5a0d5bef1f6f20a1c

U4GM

Banned
17   1   1
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
These guys went and left me negative feedback after my past post/feedback. Clearly this is not a professional company in anyway. They are clearly being hateful because I exposed them for not only having a horrible customer service and refusing to abide by their refund policy but also for trying to scam their customers and being exposed.
Make an order on our website for EQ Krono x 1 at June 13. and paid with his Card.
We are out of stock when he made the order, then he ask for the refund, and we did, maybe a little later for him(because we are trying to get more stock), he is mad and leave bad feedback and said that we never refund to him. There is a truth that he paid with Card, so even if we refund instantly, the money back to his Card will still depend on the time when his bank deal with it.
I have messaged him after fews days, but he didn't reply. Now it's been 10 days from him order.
Here is the refund screenshot:

ip hash: 9dbc09309ec3fa0520466b
3   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Listen bro, I'm going to give you some advice from one business man to another. If you are out of stock then show that. Don't act like you are in stock, take an order and then leave the customer hanging for days. THEN after that customer gets sick and tired of waiting and asked for a refund you jack them around and say "We will deliver soon". If I ask for a refund once and you don't do it then you're getting negitive feedback. It's really simple, I buy, you give me product I buy, if you do not, you refund. China man, low prices are really all you clowns have.

ip hash: 48afd5a0d5bef1f6f20a1c

U4GM

Banned
17   1   1
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
Listen bro, I'm going to give you some advice from one business man to another. If you are out of stock then show that. Don't act like you are in stock, take an order and then leave the customer hanging for days. THEN after that customer gets sick and tired of waiting and asked for a refund you jack them around and say "We will deliver soon". If I ask for a refund once and you don't do it then you're getting negitive feedback. It's really simple, I buy, you give me product I buy, if you do not, you refund. China man, low prices are really all you clowns have.
Well, thank you for your advice, you can do anything you want.
I just want all the others know that i have contacted you before all of this, you never reply and you left 4 stars before, lol.

ip hash: 9dbc09309ec3fa0520466b