• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling 75 NIN WAR PLD RDM WHM with Kraken Club and Osode!

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello to everyone looking at my auction. This auction is for an index card with my name and phone number written on it and as a bonus to the winning bidder, since I love the winning bidder so much, I will write down the information to this account! That's right, this will be yours!

Server: Ramuh

Job Levels: 75NIN 75WAR 75PLD 75RDM 75WHM

Crafts: Cooking Max (100) and +2 from guild items, making it total possibility of 105 cooking!

Areas Unlocked: All Areas Unlocked including 5 Stage Points for ToAU - - - Sky and Sea (ZM and COP) COMPLETE w/ Rajas Ring

Key Items on Account (Sellable): Kraken Club worth over 110,000,000 on the Ramuh server. Noritsune Kote worth over 30,000,000 gil (only 5 have been sold on server)! Kirin's Osode worth 30,000,000 Gil and up, depending on need! Serket Ring, Peacock Charm, Woodsville Axe, Fume Sune-Ate, Cerberus Mantle, Bomb Core, Nobles Tunic, ALL HQ Staff, Emperor's Hairpin, Leaping Boots, Potent Belt, Hauberk AND MUCH MORE! Over 200,000,000 gil in sellable gear on this account. That would be $4,800 for gil alone from websites, not even counting the awesome character!

RARE/EX: Byakko's Haidate, Zenith 4/5 (No dalmatica), Walahra Turban, Senjuinriko (Unlocked), SHURA TOGI (arguably better than Kirin's Osode), Sieryu's Kote, Crimson Cuisses, some AFv2, and much more!

Gear Rating: All jobs have 8/10 or better for each!

Merits: 4/5 STR and many more including evasion, MP, and others!

THIS IS A DREAM ACCOUNT!

So good luck to everyone who is bidding and may the winner enjoy the index card's information!

ANY QUESTIONS? Just ask!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PAYMENT INFORMATION

I will NOT accept Paypal for this auction! I will accept the following:

Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Western Union!

Anyone who has not contacted me after they bid will be removed from bidding for the rest of the auction!

PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (Due to Risk of Chargeback)!

FIRST PERSON TO OFFER ME $2,500 US Dollars Will Be the Winner (Consider it a Buy-It-Now Price)!

shuratogi.jpg

rdm.jpg

nortisune.jpg

krakenclub.png

joblevelsagain.jpg

kirinosode.jpg

joblevels2.jpg

crafts.jpg

anotherss.jpg

awesomess.jpg

Contact me:
AIM: xxcrozxx
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello to everyone looking at my auction. This auction is for an index card with my name and phone number written on it and as a bonus to the winning bidder, since I love the winning bidder so much, I will write down the information to this account! That's right, this will be yours!

Server: Ramuh

Job Levels: 75NIN 75WAR 75PLD 75RDM 75WHM

Crafts: Cooking Max (100) and +2 from guild items, making it total possibility of 105 cooking!

Areas Unlocked: All Areas Unlocked including 5 Stage Points for ToAU - - - Sky and Sea (ZM and COP) COMPLETE w/ Rajas Ring

Key Items on Account (Sellable): Kraken Club worth over 110,000,000 on the Ramuh server. Noritsune Kote worth over 30,000,000 gil (only 5 have been sold on server)! Kirin's Osode worth 30,000,000 Gil and up, depending on need! Serket Ring, Peacock Charm, Woodsville Axe, Fume Sune-Ate, Cerberus Mantle, Bomb Core, Nobles Tunic, ALL HQ Staff, Emperor's Hairpin, Leaping Boots, Potent Belt, Hauberk AND MUCH MORE! Over 200,000,000 gil in sellable gear on this account. That would be $4,800 for gil alone from websites, not even counting the awesome character!

RARE/EX: Byakko's Haidate, Zenith 4/5 (No dalmatica), Walahra Turban, Senjuinriko (Unlocked), SHURA TOGI (arguably better than Kirin's Osode), Sieryu's Kote, Crimson Cuisses, some AFv2, and much more!

Gear Rating: All jobs have 8/10 or better for each!

Merits: 4/5 STR and many more including evasion, MP, and others!

THIS IS A DREAM ACCOUNT!

So good luck to everyone who is bidding and may the winner enjoy the index card's information!

ANY QUESTIONS? Just ask!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PAYMENT INFORMATION

I will NOT accept Paypal for this auction! I will accept the following:

Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Western Union!

Anyone who has not contacted me after they bid will be removed from bidding for the rest of the auction!

PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED (Due to Risk of Chargeback)!

FIRST PERSON TO OFFER ME $2,500 US Dollars Will Be the Winner (Consider it a Buy-It-Now Price)!

shuratogi.jpg

rdm.jpg

nortisune.jpg

krakenclub.png

joblevelsagain.jpg

kirinosode.jpg

joblevels2.jpg

crafts.jpg

anotherss.jpg

awesomess.jpg

Contact me:
AIM: xxcrozxx
MSN: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

Rangler-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ask someone on Ramuh about the account named "Gengus"

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
REP = Poor? Coming from assload of scammers here. Highest offer atm is $1000

and IGE price?
KRAKEN Club = $2500 alone with ige price u tool

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

and IGE price?

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

and IGE price?

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad you dont have any of those items and btw www.thsale.com go to items, kraken club is in fact 1500 dollars you're only about 1000 off but what's it matter really?

Rangler-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

and IGE price?

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad you dont have any of those items and btw www.thsale.com go to items, kraken club is in fact 1500 dollars you're only about 1000 off but what's it matter really?

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I don't have any of the items huh? Let me know what u want me to say in the screenshot and what /emote u want me to be doing. k boss?

Second off, K Club on Ramuh is 110,000,000+ and for that much gil its $2500+

Third off THSALES doesnt have most of those items they offer, they take orders and sell them once they get them. I checked for Speed Belt and they got back to me 2 weeks later. lol

Hero face it, you're an idiot.

FERBER

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I don't have any of the items huh? Let me know what u want me to say in the screenshot and what /emote u want me to be doing. k boss?

Second off, K Club on Ramuh is 110,000,000+ and for that much gil its $2500+

Third off THSALES doesnt have most of those items they offer, they take orders and sell them once they get them. I checked for Speed Belt and they got back to me 2 weeks later. lol

Hero face it, you're an idiot.

wickedcrackle

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hes prolly talkin about the char rep.. the char is prolly a known bought account.. i mean whenever someone gives away an account with that much [censored], it must have been in a top shell and what not and everyone knows about it.. and dont try to say no one knows cuz im sure this char cant get into any good shells on the server anymore

wickedcrackle

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hes prolly talkin about the char rep.. the char is prolly a known bought account.. i mean whenever someone gives away an account with that much [censored], it must have been in a top shell and what not and everyone knows about it.. and dont try to say no one knows cuz im sure this char cant get into any good shells on the server anymore