EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling 1 of 2 LVL40 blue Premium-Accounts. More than 200 different Shinys!

Mobile OS
Android
Level
Level 40
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hi!

After 3 years of non-stop playing in Berlin we are exhausted and want to sell our two handmade Accounts and this is account Nr.1. We spent 50-100 Euro per month per account, so you know what we invested and what to expect. Our focus are Shiny Pokemon, High IV Pokemon (96-100%) and strong, maxed out fighting Pokemon. With our 2 Accounts we did almost all LVL 5 Raids alone.
We are not so much into Team Rocket or the Lucky-Dex, even though we have many Luckies. Shinys are hard to get and it takes hours of driving through the city every night to finally find one. That's why we are so proud of them... Here is the full list in a video, but I will trade 5 more these days:

And this is what a really powerfull and expensive account looks like if you play 3 years without a break:

Impressive, right? I spent Millions of stardust to max out so many Pokemon, thats 93 in total. You will have 6 maxed Rayquaza (3 green, 3 black) to fight and 3 more with 98% IV waiting to be maxed and many more Rays for trading. Or my favourite Arena-Team: 5 maxed 100% Machamps + 1 98% maxed Machamp and 4 more ready to be maxed. The whole account is like that. 3 maxed 100% Dragonite, 3 more 100% ready to be maxed!

Some stats:
93 maxed Pokemon
279 shiny (205 of them unique) Pokemon, 5 more to come these days by trade
191 legendary Pokemon, ALL available shiny versions!
Pokedex:
Gen 1 Kanto complete 151/151, for example 27x 93% IV - 38x 96% IV - 26x 98% IV - 75x 100% IV (Snorlax, Lapras, Pikachu...)
Gen 2 Johto complete 100/100
Gen 3 Hoenn almost complete 131/133
Gen 4 Sinnoh not complete 97/102
Gen 5 just started
61 Million XP
More than 1000 Pokemon without any trash (Pokebox 1100/2000, Itembox 2000/2000)
ca. 800.000 Stardust
88 fast TMS/ 89 charged TMs
ca. 100 rare candy

For details just contact me. And I am still playing, so Stardust and Rare Candy might still change. I compared my account to the other offers here and to a strong account my friend sold here a few months ago, so thats how I came up with the price. And I want some middleman-system so neither you or I get screwed.

Its an amazing account and it hurts to sell it, but its too much now. And the account of my wife will follow (and its even better I think).

Price negotiable! :)

Last edited:
ip hash: 85fea633bcfaeb6d1ea404
8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Very impressed. My name is Derek and yes I am very interested but before that a few questions. 1) Is it necessary for Trade Guardian as I have bought a number of accounts without and so far no issue? 2) Is the price negotiable or fixed? 3) what level is your account? 4) can use what apps, telegram or Messanger for further correspondence? If you have any queries my email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

ip hash: 3c221457df5d705c3dc13f
8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
5) how many 100LV legendary do you have?
6) are you able to catch / trade for shiny serviper, shiny lunatune, shiny klink, shiny Mine JR. Just to list a few.
7) Are you able to get unown B and unown ? as I am missing out on these 2 unowns.

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Yes, price is negotiable but as I said, as a long-time-player I know what the other accounts here are worth and we invested about 3000 Euro per account. Just make an offer.

And since I never sold an account before I would like to make it safe. Its the internet... So any safe way of transferring the money is welcome and I would pay for the service, but just to trust someone on the internet - thats naiv

8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Yes, price is negotiable but as I said, as a long-time-player I know what the other accounts here are worth and we invested about 3000 Euro per account. Just make an offer.

And since I never sold an account before I would like to make it safe. Its the internet... So any safe way of transferring the money is welcome and I would pay for the service, but just to trust someone on the internet - thats naiv
If you prefer using Trade Guardian it is totally fine with me. I have no issue.

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
OK, I had to count...

5: 37x 96%, 13x 98%, 2x 100% (1 maxed Dialga and 1 Deoxys Attack form)
The 100% legendary are not the strenght, my wifes account is much better in that matter. I will post it soon, maybe tomorrow. It takes a while
6: We did more than 150 Serviper Quests, no shiny thanks to a 1/450 rate. But we have 3 shiny Zangoose wildcatch. Almost noone in our community has the others yet for trading, sorry. What I will get is (we have a third account) shiny Patrat, Oddish, Magicarp (0 out of 3200 caught?!), Wobbuffet, 3 female Nidoran from a friend (that will tahe a while and we also have our third accounts with more shiny Mewtu or Rays and so on, but right now there is no reason to trade within our accounts
7: I can get all the letters from "ULTRA" (Dortmund Event) besides the 10 different ones I have, but nothing else...

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
OK, I can easily make another youtube-Video for the start and give basic Infos. But counting all strong Pokemon takes a while, so I can do that during the day. Are you only interested in 1 account or even both? And if you are interested in my account, do you have an idea, what you would pay for it?

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Here you go, a first look.
My wife has mostly the IV written in the name. 100% IV Ray, Kyogre, Groudon, Heatran and Deoxys for the legendarys as far as I can see... But so many maxed Pokemon (101) and Pokemon with 100%IV and as many Shinys as I have...

8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Both your accounts are simply amazing. Will it be possible to take video of the shiny Pokémons that your wife is currently having to have a clearer picture on the purchase of one or both your accounts?

ip hash: 6f628be985412f3185bb08
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Yes, I can do that, no problem! After work I will do it. I would be happy to sell both accounts (with a discount) and finally leave the game. And since "PoGoHCGamer" told us that we can trust you, we might save the middleman-money. He was part of our Berlin-Community 😊

Oh, and I wanted to sell our third LVL40 account also, its more a support Account but it has strong Pokemon, because -due to Murphys law- the small account always gets the good stuff 😭 It has 7 100% IV legendary: 2x Mewtu with Psyshock, 1 Ray, 1 Heatran, 1 Suicune, 1 Regiice, 1 Lugia. Plus many shiny Pokemon (but nothing more or different than the others) and many maxed Pokemon. We play this account for 2 years now. Its red, the main accounts are both blue.

8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
So good to hear that PoGoHCGamer have vouch for me. Yes I have bought two accounts and I have been trying my very best to level up both the accounts. If I were to purchase all three accounts from you what will be the ideal price for the sales. True speaking I do not wish to indicate a price lower than your expected selling price for three accounts as I know how much $$$ you have spent and effort in playing the game and at the same time the price for the three accounts is within my Budget. I can assure that if I purchase all three accounts I will personally treasure and continue to grind, level up and catch more Pokémons.

ip hash: 6f628be985412f3185bb08
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Well, this is the list of Shinys of my wifes account:

And here are the Top-Pokemon of the third account and the Shinys. Not all of the names have "100" or "98" or so in it, but I can make a list.

This is all so you get an Impression, just ask for details. The "ideal" price for all of them? 2000$ I guess. But I am open for suggestions 😊

8   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Sorry for late reply as I was busy at work. Thank for sharing on your “ideal price”. My ideal price will be USD$1700 for three accounts. Frankly speaking if you ask me to pay to you in one time payment for three accounts it is an impossible task for me as I have to commit to other expenses. If you were to trust me how about we divide the three accounts to three separate transactions. I am open for further discussion. My intention is only purchasing one account from you originally but because are three accounts are beautifully linked up, I do not mind purchasing all three accounts separately.

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
I can imagine that this is too much to pay at once. Yes, those accounts are connected indeed and it would be great to know that they stick together even adter we sold them. They are of course best friends to each other, that makes it easier to trade and fight. 1700$ is fine, I said I give a discount and Ibstick to that. So how do you want to do it? Buy one account after another or what do you have in mind?

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Sounds good. So what is the next step. Do you have a plan yet when we start and which account should be first? Maybe starting with the smaller one to see how it works? They are all connected to a gmail-account, does this work or do I need to change something about it? Like this Pokemon Trainer Club?

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
OK, so keep me updated. My Discord name is Cloud-J-Strife #5800 by the way. And payment via Paypal I guess, Till said, that worked out well when you traded. I am happy that decision is done, otherwise we would never stop playing 😂