Buying Season 2 - Boosting (NA or KR - Solo/Duo/Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
Service
Boost Services
  1. Boosting

Nightqueenallie

Epic Member
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member Since December 10, 2015
Total Completed Orders: 36
Total Feedback: 35
I am looking for boosting on this account. Gold is quite easy to get on solo q and can get it in literally a day unless you're unlucky.
I am going based off the more expensive side of the Smite prices since ER:BS is nowhere near the size of LoL/Dota2 & I feel Smite prices still makes it fair for both parties.

Gold + Platinum Standing & Maintaining
Need basically Gold+ in 2 categories (1 gold & 1 plat). You can pick the 2, pretty sure barely any maintaining is required.
Ranked 1 - $50 Gold 4/3 + $5/m maintain.
Ranked 2 - $65 Plat 4/3 + $5/m maintain.

Immortal Standing & Maintaining
Solos Ranked - $180 + $30/m maintain.
Duos Ranked - $210 + $30/m maintain.
Squads Ranked - $240 + $30/m maintain.

Immortal is not Challenger... there is no limit to the amount of Immortals. Just stay active, don't lose too much LP, and you'll remain an Immortal. Reason why price is not at least double. If there was a Challenger equivalent in this game, I would be paying double or more for both initial & monthly.

There is a LP deterioration in place meaning you can't poof for an extended period of time. On top of that, people can pass you up on LP which could end up demoting you to Titan. So staying on top of it would be best or giving yourself enough cushion so you can slack off would be best.

1622179617312.png

Image courtesy of someone I know.
I own every character at the time of writing (05/27/2021) & every skin/emote. Using cheats is strictly prohibited. If you have to cheat to win, then don't bother messaging.

Last edited:

Nightqueenallie

Epic Member
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Added Duo & Squads. Just need someone to boost on any 1 of the 3 for ranked.

Nightqueenallie

Epic Member
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Added new boosted requested since ranked rewards are out! 40 days left of ranked! Easy money if you're good at mobas.

Numercess Lernen Comm

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Do you have Discord? I will do boosting service and l can do rank boost in duo and squad and do ER Pass Grind from 1 to 100 in 3 to 7 days, l play in Asia server (aka Korea server) if you still want a Maintenance, Gold Boost Squad/Duo, and ER Pass Service DM me in Discord Ittot#2118

Report ip hash: 575023bb2da2234584cc59

Nightqueenallie

Epic Member
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Do you have Discord? I will do boosting service and l can do rank boost in duo and squad and do ER Pass Grind from 1 to 100 in 3 to 7 days, l play in Asia server (aka Korea server) if you still want a Maintenance, Gold Boost Squad/Duo, and ER Pass Service DM me in Discord Ittot#2118
Yo this is like a year old with no bumps. My post was meant for Season 2.

Report ip hash: f6fb214d61e61fab85a36f
Status
Not open for further replies.