EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling Season 13 Placements | -15% off | Fast delivery | Pro players| All platforms |

Overwatch boosting
Boosting
Overwatch boosting
PC, Playstation, Xbox

SRBoosting

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Visit our UPDATED website at https://srboosting.com to check prices and our MEMBERS AREA

USE CODE SRBOOST15 TO GET A 15% DISCOUNT ON SITE
asdpsW4.jpg

What is SRBoosting.com?

We are company that works with multiple boosters across multiple regions, in multiple games. The company was founded more than 3 years ago, and since then we kept selling our services on various networks, forums and websites. We built up a solid reputation as the #1 boosting provider on different games. You can find all the informations and reviews you need in our FAQ section HERE. If you have more questions don't hesitate to reach us and drop a line or two at our email or website chat

FAQ
Q - Are you using cheats to complete the jobs?
A - No, all the jobs/boosts are completed manually without using any 3d part tools. We only hire boosters who have been 4500 or above that rank in our team.

Q - What will happen if i get banned during the boost/levelling of the account/s?
A - Usually Blizzard doesn't ban for boost or levelling from other resources not related to the account owner. Anyways if that was the case we will completely refund the order or find other methods of compensation with the customer.

Q - Where are your boosters from?
A - We have boosters from across all the regions, EU NA OCE KR CN and more.
Contacts

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
First job made via EpicNPC :D

A customer purchased a boost from 1800 to 3000. Cost? 150 USD - 10% as launch = 135 $ ^_^ also since he purchased more than 500 SR, he got 100 SR for free, and got placed 3100 with 1 more game! Boost done in 6 hours.​

This customer instead purchased a DuoQ boost from 2000 to 2500. Pointless to say that got executed smoothly in 3 hours and half! With a bonus SR of 50 since he purchased more than 300 SR in DuoQ. Price? 70 USD - 10% = 63 $ ^_^​

What are you waiting for? Purchase now ^_^

Last edited:
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Just got a boost , to diamond , only got it in 2 games , fast easy and fun wins , 10/10 would seriously reccomend , DUOQ btw. the guy carried pretty well , communicated with the team and lead us to victory , very cheap and straight forward . will come back again . At first i was sceptical of a scam or of slow games but as soon as i paid i got a friend request and was ready to go , thank you srboosting! <3

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Just got a boost , to diamond , only got it in 2 games , fast easy and fun wins , 10/10 would seriously reccomend , DUOQ btw. the guy carried pretty well , communicated with the team and lead us to victory , very cheap and straight forward . will come back again . At first i was sceptical of a scam or of slow games but as soon as i paid i got a friend request and was ready to go , thank you srboosting! <3
Thank you, and hope to see you again! We forgot to take SS of the boost but hey, we got our customer happy on skype :p

2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I bought 2900 to 3500 and it was done fast and they kept me informed how boost was going.
Defenitely will buy again.

+vouch

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
I bought 2900 to 3500 and it was done fast and they kept me informed how boost was going.
Defenitely will buy again.

+vouch
Thank you aswell kind sir ^_^

EKS_DEE

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So normally id be too lazy to make an account just to review someone but the overall experience of the boost was so good i'd feel bad if i didnt leave a positive review. Purchased a boost from 3292 wanting to get back to my season high of 3520. Great communication the entire time, was never left in the dark about progress and had a great laugh on skype along the way. Got me just past my old season high to 3556. Very happy and would recommend to anyone else looking for a boost!

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
So normally id be too lazy to make an account just to review someone but the overall experience of the boost was so good i'd feel bad if i didnt leave a positive review. Purchased a boost from 3292 wanting to get back to my season high of 3520. Great communication the entire time, was never left in the dark about progress and had a great laugh on skype along the way. Got me just past my old season high to 3556. Very happy and would recommend to anyone else looking for a boost!
Thankyou!
Really appreciated that review xD
funny thing is people will start thinking we made reviews ourselfes cause all the account are new XD

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Some more boosts we did in the past days, shout out to our customers for trusting our services ^_^

2200 - 3100 ^_^ less than 5 hours + 100 FREE SR

2500 - 3100 ^_^ 100 FREE SR!

Ready to deliver more awesomeness ^_^

Last edited:
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Just ordered a boost from 2500 to 3000 and they did it super fast. I'll definitly share this with my friends and if I need more boost in the future i'll come back! Thank you SRBoosting

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just ordered 4053 to 4230. He was very kind, funny and professional.
I recommend this guys with all my hearts lol did it in a few hours with high winning ratio.

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Just ordered 4053 to 4230. He was very kind, funny and professional.
I recommend this guys with all my hearts lol did it in a few hours with high winning ratio.
Thank
you ^_^

Feel free to leave a feedback aswell if you want (top margin of the post)!

We can boost up to 4600 4800 without worries ^_^

Last edited:

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Another great order completed in 2 hours at GRAND MASTER LEVEL, 150 SR boost ^_^

We are already delivering Top 500!

kman94

Account Closed
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Use thekizzman
These guys are absolutely amazing!

There was a problem with my order since it was an odd request. (top 500 before release)

The person in charge (on Skype) went through the trouble of making 3 options I could choose from and when I chose how I wanted to proceed, he gave me a heavy discount on what I ordered and promised to fulfil my initial request (top 500 when released) for a very reasonable price payable in the future.

Thanks again for all you did and I will definitely come back to you when top 500 is released.

10/10 service and 10/10 boost quality.

He even called me to make sure I was happy with what I was getting!

Last edited:

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
These guys are absolutely amazing!

There was a problem with my order since it was an odd request. (top 500 before release)

The person in charge (on Skype) went through the trouble of making 3 options I could choose from and when I chose how I wanted to proceed, he gave me a heavy discount on what I ordered and promised to fulfil my initial request (top 500 when released) for a very reasonable price payable in the future.

Thanks again for all you did and I will definitely come back to you when top 500 is released.

10/10 service and 10/10 boost quality.

He even called me to make sure I was happy with what I was getting!

Thank
you for your patience ^_^

ober&co

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
They did my Placement games beginning with 2 loses and 1 draw , So they did 7 wins when i asked them to boost the account that was only 3450 last season , The account is now 3913 + thanks to them in only 2 days , so really fast , and for a really good price , the best of the net that i know on the net. Thanks a lot

Last edited:

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
They did my Placement games beginning with 2 loses and 1 draw , So they did 7 wins when i asked them to boost the account that was only 3450 last season , The account is now 3913 + thanks to them in only 2 days , so really fast , and for a really good price , the best of the net that i know on the net. Thanks a lot
And
top 500 on the main xD

WadeDash

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts

• I was looking for a boost from silver to gold (Overwatch) when i came across these guys and their neat looking and easy to use website. I got in touch with the live chat guy and asked if they had an account low enough to duo with me. He told me that i would have to wait a couple of days, which was fine by me, but when i checked in the next day he had accually started levelling an account for me himself! But it doesn't stop there! They kept me updated while levelling the account and when it hit lvl 25 (for placements) i made a purchase of 500SR. I got 50+ sr i also got a little discount by the live chat guy! When i made my purchase the boosting started almost immediately. The booster was nice and professional and even gave me a lot of tips and coached me while we were playing, which helped improve a lot. After around 250SR a new guy took over, and this guy... He was the best i have ever seen in game. We went on to win every game with ease (apart from one draw) and finished the job in no time. This guy was also super nice, gave me tips and tricks and even played an extra game landing me at 2100SR. Overall i cannot recommend these guys enough, and i will defiantly use them again, should i need it. 10/10, A+++

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy

• I was looking for a boost from silver to gold (Overwatch) when i came across these guys and their neat looking and easy to use website. I got in touch with the live chat guy and asked if they had an account low enough to duo with me. He told me that i would have to wait a couple of days, which was fine by me, but when i checked in the next day he had accually started levelling an account for me himself! But it doesn't stop there! They kept me updated while levelling the account and when it hit lvl 25 (for placements) i made a purchase of 500SR. I got 50+ sr i also got a little discount by the live chat guy! When i made my purchase the boosting started almost immediately. The booster was nice and professional and even gave me a lot of tips and coached me while we were playing, which helped improve a lot. After around 250SR a new guy took over, and this guy... He was the best i have ever seen in game. We went on to win every game with ease (apart from one draw) and finished the job in no time. This guy was also super nice, gave me tips and tricks and even played an extra game landing me at 2100SR. Overall i cannot recommend these guys enough, and i will defiantly use them again, should i need it. 10/10, A+++

Thank you a lot for your great review! ^^

Glad we could help

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Ready to take orders! Website tweaked and graphics aswell ^_^

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Net wins + Boost! Another great oder delivered ^_^

Up to take orders!!

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Another top 500 boost job delivered in NA ^_^ What are you waiting for?

Get your season rewards now!

SRBoosting

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
29   1   0
Rating
96.6%
Country
Italy
Another job completed by our team ^^ 4100 - 4256 in just 1 hour and half!