EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling (SEA) Sniper 94/55

hanuelyong

18   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Selling my sniper main binded with dummy facebook. It is binded on my main gmail so i couldnt give it with gmail but i swear i wont access it as soon as you bought it. I have some reps in this forum too i wont waste it on scamming.
Photos:

Has a +8malangIV with ranged attack enchance+Sniping suitIV with crit damage enchant, menblatt card,steam goblin card and deposited steam goblin for extra 5% crit damage.
Slotted brooch with kobold card and slotted sack teddy with male thief.
Good gacha items like firnament horn or frost wishes. Firnament horn slotted with cramp card
Earns around 400k per day using sniper and 300k+ on HW alt one shotting eggyra.
HW alt has 1m zeny! other wiz alt is lvl 65 good for pet adventure till 70 so you can one shot eggyra for another 300k+ daily making it around 1m+ daily!
Has 2m+ worth of mats in exchange/storage
It has saint ring.saint bow, saint sword.
Has a very active guild that can help you finish ET 90 every week/valhalla runs

Base: 94

Job: 55

Rank C with ymirs so unli reset for skills and stats.

Guild contribution : 61,050k
Gold badge: 82

Has tons of pet for pet adventure!
notable ones are Isis,Mandagora and Green Petite~

Cooking lvl 5 Tasting lvl 7

PM me in discord Hanuel#5559
Price 125$ paypal friends/family
Can do midman as long as you bear the fees!

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: f8bfd3785ef2ebe82d3225