• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Screwed over by Firecore

Rokin

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Traded for a 60 World of Warcraft Warrior. Unfortunatley, I didn't have the SQ/SA for the account, I offered to put up 3 months on the account plus a few extra dollars on the side. After this, the trade went well for one day. I went to log on today and the password was incorrect.

I contacted him on AIM, and he informed me that he had recalled the account and I can have mine back. I leveled the SWG character from 84 to 87 and unlocked Trials of Obi-Wan expansion.

So basically just got screwed on this one, partially my fault, but I wouldn't personally suggest trading with him unless there is absolutley no way he can recall the account.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Weird, cus like two days ago a guy named Firecorerl or something to that extent aim'ed me asking me about how transfers from one account to another account worked. Then he flat out tells me, "Thanks for the info, i'm going to start scamming people, and I don't care if you post this conversation, cus i'm going to change my name." I'm just like [censored]'s this kids problem and just stopped talking to him. So just becareful, and don't let anybody do trial runs on your account if they don't have alot of good rep or something to back them up that they're trustful.

MarV

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Can you guys please provide some proof like any screen shots or chat logs? That would be great as it's technically a requirement of posting scams....

Thanks for your cooperation!