• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scamming Team!

Gaskie

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
sylesa (10:48:59 PM): Huh?
Somedudenb (10:48:52 PM): ur tier 2 = ours S
omedudenb (10:48:55 PM): u aint never gettin it back
sylesa (10:49:12 PM): Okay what about it?
sylesa (10:49:21 PM): Ours?
Somedudenb (10:49:14 PM): well not yours anymore
Somedudenb (10:49:15 PM): [censored]
sylesa (10:49:32 PM): Rofl?
Somedudenb (10:49:31 PM): u can have ur tier 2 account but not the toon
sylesa (10:50:17 PM): Considering I call blizzard tomorrow with all info that account gets banned and they restore my hunter.... already know this happend many times before I pay the $25 and send in the forms to get her back
Somedudenb (10:50:21 PM): lawl
Somedudenb (10:50:25 PM): [censored]
sylesa (10:50:58 PM): And by ours you mean WowGlider14?
Somedudenb (10:50:56 PM): [censored]
Somedudenb (10:50:59 PM): and die
sylesa (10:51:14 PM): Oh
sylesa (10:51:16 PM): So it is him
sylesa (10:51:26 PM): I guess he just messed up his +34 rep by getting scammed.
Somedudenb (10:51:34 PM): ur bad and a scammer
Somedudenb (10:51:34 PM): go away
sylesa (10:52:01 PM): Rofl.

Him and Wowglider14 Are a team they've gone after others ( names not included) Don't trust either they just scam hunters and sell them the same/next day a.s.a.p after moving to new account. P.S WoWglider14 calls your house none-stop just to get some phone sex from the mothers. By the way he doesn't understand what AREA code means he thinks that if the numbers arn't the same they have no connection at all.... This guy is like 15 years old doesn't have common sence about the game or life in general. Well have fun in the world of bancraft.

ReMix

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

WoWGlider14-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Don't get yourself in deeper trouble. Your the scammer and If any1 thinks Im a scammer I can post 5 pages of proof that your the scammer. I think people will believe me and "somedudenb" more than you. Since you have scammed in the past. So if any1 needs proof I can find 2 hours of my time and explain it all.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Your post is pretty vague. Has a little short conversation that doesn't explain much. Your not really explaining much about what happened either.