• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

scammer

myhunter4u

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
look out for the account "chawonka" with a 55 rogue, probably 56 now. rogue is NE on a pvp server aegwyn.. i dont remember the [censored]'s aim..

i have to admit, he put up a REALLY good act when i was talkin to him, seemed like a normal trader.. he scammed my shaman, on a pve server (runetotem), account name is caseysguest, is he tries to trade you it dont do it plz becuase im going to recall it as soon as i get this stupid wow site working, and if he changed email ill just call and change the email back.

Markeetrader123-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yea i traded my steam account to this guy..he recalled the next day and took my steam accnt. well...he gave me my steam accnt back and said there wasnt any good games on it. So i gave him my good one for his rogue after. Then the next day the same thing happened. He took his accnt back and got my good steam account =(

Markeetrader123-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
no he tried to trade me chawonka...then he stole my very expensive steam accnt. he kept saying he was a catholic (he said cath-o-lick for some gay reason)

myhunter4u

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
wow that's weird :p would you happen to know the name that was on the account? if so, let me know on aim- toygobla23, if not then nvm.. if you do know the name we can ban the account and get revenge for both of us /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Emir

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
no he tried to trade me chawonka...then he stole my very expensive steam accnt. he kept saying he was a catholic (he said cath-o-lick for some gay reason)

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG I owned him /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I got that guys sqa i own chawonka now whats your AIM? BTW IM not the catholic prick :p I stole it from the guy who stole it from you. He tried to scam me with his [censored] story. LMAO he said he was catholic and was divorced twice, he said he was 49 and he sounded 16 on vent.

MarV

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Watch out for scamming scammers because they can post in here and ruin your name even tho you are justified... Stealing is stealing folks fyi...

Markeetrader123-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have his SA and name AIM me at markeetrader123 and i will give it right out to you. [Edited by MarV] Please dont blank that pout moderators. I want to see his accnt get banned.

MarV

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
But your a scammer yourself so why get pissed off because someone is better than you at your own game... We appreciate the info on all scammers, even from another scammer but why get pissed because someone took your stuff? Dont you have plenty already?