• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer

Ultra_prefire

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Jd83 was trading his rogue with 8 epics, first I logged on to the server, everything was fine. Then we swap info, everythings fine, then he gives me the wrong account, recalls, now he has my mage, dont ever trade with him.

DemonicBladez

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
an innocent makes post about getting scammed, realized how stupid he is for making a mistake...thus another scammer is born. Gotta love this PoS world we live in....

jd83 -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wait what? How are you going to throw me into this mix? Would you like to see the logs I have? Anybody that was involved in this is more than welcome to contact me.

I tried to do a trade earlier and Savagemax was a person trying to impersonate EternalDragon. Trying to be the middleman in a trade of ours.

I posted the logs of the conversation between myself and the person that I was going to trade with. They referred me to Savage. Look at my thread in the Trade forum please.

Leave me out of this. Don't tarnish my name. Thanks.

Oh and another thing, I don't want a mage, why would I trade for one? The ONLY thing I am interested in is a Warrior. That is it. I said anybody with anything else to not even message me.

Again, nice try to make me look bad. Get a life.

Oh, one more edit. If you were anywhere near intelligent you would realize that my rogue has far more than 8 epics. Learn to read posts. Thanks.

Man I keep thinking of things to throw in after I do the last one. After my incident with the person with the warrior, I called Blizzard and had them freeze my account. So I would love to hear how you logged in to my account and then it got recalled. Seeing as how that is impossible. But please do share...

jd83 -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
My log of what? What would you like me to do? I JUST NOW Reinstated the rogue. It had been locked by blizzard for about 20 hours.