• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Xsannz

Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
wernoldyanc

The user below is a scammer, after taking the money he delayed then blocked me on discord and stopped replying here as well

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/wernoldyanc.1318619/

Chat

• W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 4:15 PM
    • Hey, looking for Warframe account? What’s your budget, preferences, deal terms and payment method? I have couple good accounts for sale and don’t fall into offers where people asking for your discord - they’re all scammers.

• If somebody asked for your discord - they’re scammers and will add you from discord impersonating repped ppl, when you’ll ask them to pm here they’ll ignore you

• I have a good account with many primes for $450 discussable
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 5:00 PM
    • Hey bud, much appreciated, i was hoping to find an excalibur prime account, in failing that would like one with as many of the primes as possible.

No really worried about MR or items as i still want to play the game a fair bit.
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 5:07 PM
    • I have excal prime acc

• This one?

Attachments
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 5:31 PM
    • price?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 5:35 PM
    • $400 or your offer, price depends on payment method cause I want to invest those funds in BTC
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 5:37 PM
    • ok could you perhaps give me a list of the Prime frames on the account, the screenshots helped, but not being in english made it a little confusing,

how is the account change handled, do i take ownership of the email address or what happens?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 5:38 PM
    • All PRIMES characters below:
      Ash Prime - Atlas Prime - Banshee Prime - Chroma Prime - Ember Prime - Equine Prime - EXCALIBUR PRIME - Frost Prime - Hydroid Prime - Inaros Prime - Ivara Prime - Limbo Prime - Loki Prime - Mag Prime - Mesa Prime - Mirage Prime - Nekros Prime - Nova Prime - Nyx Prime - Oberon Prime - Rhino Prime - Saryn Prime - Titania Prime - Trinity Prime - Valkyr Prime - Vauban Prime - Volt Prime - Wukong Prime - Zephyr Prime
      and yes you will get original email

• COSMETICS - Syandana Impetus Prime - Syandana Isabeus Prime - Syandana Jindou Prime - Syandana Misa Prime - Syandana Nouchali Dex (event) - Syandana Oblivia Prime - Syandana Pyra Prime - Syandana Spetaka Prime - Syandana Vistapa Prime

ATTACHMENTS - Avia Prime - Dex Raksaka (event) - Edo Prime - Imugi Prime - Narvarr Prime - Prime Eos - Targis Prime

• Also

• I’m opened to price offers tho

• Wanna buy it?
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 6:12 PM
    • yeah i do, im just checking where i have the funds at the moment what are the options for payment?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 6:13 PM
    • I can accept:
      Skrill, BTC/other crypto, PayPal F&F (+$10 since I’ll be converting pp to BTC and it’ll take additional $ as fees), steam wallet gift cards
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 6:14 PM
    • any specific reason for not usic the epicnpc system?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 6:18 PM
    • I haven’t used it before, plus I have over 500 positive ratings (more than most mms here) as a crypto trader on other site, can send you my profile to check and confirm it

• https://cutt.ly/3mrW4gZ can confirm it’s me

• Want me to confirm it’s me?
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 6:27 PM
    • i trust its you, i am just organising funds, payday is today just waitign for it to clear, probably pay by paypal, would you take 350usd + 10 paypal fee?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 6:30 PM
    • $350 PayPal friends and family? It’s ok
      Or you can pay by BTC/steam wallet gift cards
      When you plan to buy?
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 6:30 PM
    • this afternoon my time its 8:30am now for me and i have to go to work till 3pm then i can sort out the transfer etc with you
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 6:33 PM
    • So like in 6 hrs? Okay, I’ll be there

• You can also make an account at https://paybis.com and buy BTC from it
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 7:07 PM
    • one question do all the primes have their prime weapons?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 7:14 PM
    • Yup
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 10:28 PM
    • ok i am ready how do you want to do this i can pay by paypal, and then you give me access to the email/account and password for both the account and email?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 10:31 PM
    • Yeah

• So $350 PayPal friends and family?

• Or you can buy BTC with your debit card I guess
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 10:48 PM
    • paypal friends and family is fine
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 10:50 PM
    • Okay, wanna buy now?
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 10:50 PM
    • yeah
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 10:51 PM
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 10:56 PM
    • ok, just a little worries is all as friends and family means i have no protection, i would be happy to pay the charges if we used epicnpc system but up to you
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 10:56 PM
    • Pp F&F as we agreed
      I got over 500 positive ratings and I don’t see any sense to risk it for 350 bucks mate

• I have details ready and waiting on your payment
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:01 PM
    • ok just logging in now had to wait for paypal 2fa Text Message

• paypal really doesnt like that account you gave me it keeps trying to verify me, which i have over 200 trades using paypal and other things and never had this problem

• 3103278-ab91c0a72bf97764ef7850bc3a6a6676.png

• and thats choosing friends and family option
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:06 PM
    • It’s okay, happens from time to time, if you okay with waiting I’m okay too
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:07 PM
    • i dont really want to wait
      i am happy to pay the fees if you want to use epicnpc system

• i can even request the trade with you through that system now if you want
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:08 PM
    • It’ll still ask you to pay with PayPal lol
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:08 PM
    • otherwise happy to send it you will still get confirmation from them but they will just hold it 24 hours i guess

• 3103279-6071677b0cf98aac75c2df21ad691b3f.png

• W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:08 PM
    • Just send it via F&F
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:08 PM
    • Paid
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:09 PM
    • Let me check
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:10 PM

• 3103281-eca42b2ce92a34ed4eb6676a8c8f31c6.png

• 3103284-c5ab16d75bf96ba14d9b24d5cac3fb08.png

• can you confirm please, i work hard and have 3 kids i really dont need to get scammed, i just love to play games, so i am trusting you here
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:15 PM
    • Don’t worry, if it’ll be really on hold for 24 worst case scenario you’ll get an account tmrw

• I got boy by myself lol but I like video games too
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:16 PM
    • even if its on hold you should still have confirmation in your paypal which i hope is enough, i am genuine you can see i have paid though right?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:17 PM
    • The thing is that PayPal can reverse it to you in those 24 hrs, that’s why I been offering you to do BTC or other payment
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:19 PM
    • trust me if they reversed it i would transfer it straight back, i have no intention of scamming you either, I have used this gaming tag Xsannz forever, i have a youtube channel, a twitch channel, steam account all with the same Name, I am 100% genuine
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:20 PM
    • I don’t say you’ll scam or something, the matter is in PayPal and I had couple situation like those and we just wait for 24 hours and it’s ok
      I’ll be leaving you my discord to be in touch with me and stuff
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:21 PM
    • ok, have you at least got confirmation in your paypal?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:21 PM
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:24 PM
    • ok, is this the first time you have had money sent to your paypal?
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:25 PM
    • Nah, it’s not for the first time
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:25 PM
    • hmm ok they normally hold it if its a bigger amount or your first payment
  • W
    Wernoldyanc Monday at 11:34 PM
    • I’ll go sleep, see you tomorrow exact same time, you can add me here: tec9#4526
      Will add you once I’ll be up

• See you tmrw bro
  • X
    Xsannz Monday at 11:35 PM
    • ok no worries, really looking forward to that account
  • X
    Xsannz Yesterday at 12:16 AM
    • added you on discord

• Hey bud, any luck with PayPal processing yet?

• I'm starting to get a little worried now, if I haven't heard back from you in the next few hours I will assume that this is a scam, which I don't think it is but I can't afford to go round blowing 500aud on nothing.

You have gained everything here at the moment, you have the account and the money I have nothing protecting me.

So I will either initiate the trade on epic pc and you can give the middleman the account and when payment has cleared you tell them to release it to me and I will pay their fees, or, you give me some faithike I have given you and you send me the account details now please.

I am the one risking everything here

• Hey bud any luck has it processed yet?
  • X
    Xsannz Today at 2:47 AM
    • Hey Bud, i think it should have processed now its more than 24hours, can you check please

• dude you unfriended me and scammed me?

• OK I'm reporting this as a scam now
And below is the discord chat

Screenshot_20210701-050849_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-050922_Discord.jpg

Report ip hash: de3cb4a166d679ca6a3690

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please post an image of their discord ID with #

Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d
Status
Not open for further replies.