• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMER WARNING, SYLICRIDER

choffmann

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
AIM: sylicrider
email: [email protected]
ebay name: aumkar22

ripped me off 250 bucks, was suppsed to do half before, give me info and half after.... he is a scammer and a liar. he linked me profiles online that were not his, he used fayt's allakhazam profile... a character he has no association with. feel free to message him on AIM and tell how big of a fu**ing [censored]**t he is. THANKS!!! and beware!

Mortar

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
DUDE I DIDNT READ THIS UNTIL AFTER I WAS SCAMMED!!!!!I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET THIS GUY'S INFO I AM GOING TO HIS HOUSE AND KILLING HIM..I SWEAR TO GOD YOU [censored] (SYLICRIDER) IF YOU DARE CALL MY CELL/EMAIL ME/AIM ME OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE AND DARE COME NEAR ME I WILL RIP YOU A NEW [censored] HOLE!!!!YOU JUST SCAMMED ME 100 DOLLARS AND GAVE ME FAKE ACCOUNT/PASS...I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND YOU...AND DONT THINK I WILL GIVE UP YOU [censored] [censored] MOFO!!!YOUR A [censored] AND YOUR MOMS A [censored]!!!!!![censored] YOU!!!

Juno80

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So angry!

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Shame to the original poster in this forum.

You should always search before doing a trade/sale (read the sticky). And please calm down.

Stev