• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

scammer: ryanm

Cardi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ryanm stole my druid by transfering it while i was sleeping to another account with my credit card attached to the account on site. we were going to trade his warrior for my druid but he changed hsi warriors password and transfered my druid to an account "SMARTIES85" he is in the process of being reported to blizzard as i am talking to billing @ blizzard atm and yes he is trying to trade my druid he stole on this site what a [censored] you will be going down you scamming [censored] GIVE ME MY DRUID BACK or blizzard will just ban the account and give it back to me if you want the proof of the account being mine i can show you all my screenis my ctprofiles and even give you my guild vent info and server etc. you [censored] scammer get [censored] give me my druid or face al the consiquences

thisride

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
how are you talking to blizzard billing in the middle of the night? /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also, blizzards stand is to take NO action because you willingly gave out account info.

Cardi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
iv been talking to blizz GM for about an hour and he has spoken and iv emailed them and they will be messageing me again

and i can goto the government for he is also in aus for theft as he used money from my credit card iv still got the email from this and ill post it even and took what was not his

Cardi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You have successfully submitted a request for the Paid Character Transfer
service.

Here is the list of characters which will be transferred during this process:

- DROODIE - Level 60 Tauren Druid on Jubei'Thos - moving to Andorhal and account
SMARTIES85

This process will take up to five (5) days to complete. The character will be
locked and unplayable during the transfer process. Once the process is
complete, you will receive another email prompting you to sign in to finalize
the transaction.

Each character transferred costs $25.00 USD and is a ONE WAY TRANSFER. This
does not include applicable local taxes.

Please note that your card has NOT been charged at this time, since the transfer
has not yet been finalized.

Be sure to check your email regularly for the next update so you know when the
process is finalized! Keep in mind you can also view the status of your
available, pending, and past transfers on the Paid Character Transfer
Transactions page:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-transfer-status.html

If you change your mind and do NOT want to have the above characters
transferred, you will need to visit the Transactions page in order to cancel the
pending transfer. This will unlock the character immediately for play at its
original location.

If you have questions or concerns about the Character Transfer procedure, we
invite you to please visit the following links:
- Character Transfer FAQ:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-transfer-faq.html
- Character Transfer Disclaimers:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-transfer-randd.html
- Billing & Account Services Customer Support:
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowbilling/

Please note that Blizzard representatives will NOT be able to accelerate the
transfer process for you, but will be happy to answer any general questions you
may have about the service.

We thank you for using the Paid Character Transfer service, and for playing
World of Warcraft!

Regards,

The World of Warcraft Billing & Account Services Team
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowindex/

this was sent at 2:20am

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Guess I was lucky then, he said his char was transferable and HWL and its not, his max rank was warlord and in his thread he said he had all the HWL weaps/armor/etc. Luckily he refunded me (probably only because the druid was transfer unavailable)

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This is the right section for this thread. Please read.

Stev

Cardi

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok well this guy he is nice, aparently it was his brother that did this all, he gave me the account with all details that it was moved to and had appologised for it, he is a good guy and legit but if he acts like an [censored] or scamms you its 70% chance that it is his brother, i changed my feed back on him aswell

rznkain

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Ok well this guy he is nice, aparently it was his brother that did this all, he gave me the account with all details that it was moved to and had appologised for it, he is a good guy and legit but if he acts like an [censored] or scamms you its 70% chance that it is his brother, i changed my feed back on him aswell

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes the great excuse of I tried to scam but my "brother did it was not me".Glad you got your account back but I would take the excuse with a grain of salt seems like all these mysterious it was my brother excuses happen alot on Markee when hacks/scams happen.

I talked to that AIM name last night about a Ao account he was wanting a blank WoW cd key for it and was pretty desperate in gettin on asap so I guess I can see why he wanted it so quickly but I did not trade him because seemed kinda off to me at the time.

You have a pretty bad problem atm in that your char was moved off a account you own to one that is now registerd in his name with a cd key he has along with a sq/a he has 30 days could go buy and he could recall it out from under you.

ryanm

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I never actually scammed anyone. This thread is a pain in the [censored] I fixed the problem for cardi and the rest of the thread is full of people claiming that i seemed suspect even though i didnt do anything to them. Ive been scammed like 4 times by people on this site and never actually scammed anyone in the 3 years ive been a member.