• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer - paypal email [email protected]

HochiNZ

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He used the name rijiwako on AIM. He claimed he had a mage he wanted to sell me, but he had not played it in some time so the subscribtion was over. I asked if he would allow me to log on the account and check if the character was there. He declined, but linked me his ebay feedback page and confirmed it was his by messaging me from it. ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=aumkar22&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS is the ebay account he linked me )

After looking at that feedback I trusted him and sent him payment. He then asked me for my name and phone number so that he could change the account information. After quite some time he told me he was finished talking to them, but that was the last thing he told me. I have tried to contact him many times when he is on AIM, but he will not respond.

HochiNZ

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He used the name rijiwako on AIM. He claimed he had a mage he wanted to sell me, but he had not played it in some time so the subscribtion was over. I asked if he would allow me to log on the account and check if the character was there. He declined, but linked me his ebay feedback page and confirmed it was his by messaging me from it. ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=aumkar22&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS is the ebay account he linked me )

After looking at that feedback I trusted him and sent him payment. He then asked me for my name and phone number so that he could change the account information. After quite some time he told me he was finished talking to them, but that was the last thing he told me. I have tried to contact him many times when he is on AIM, but he will not respond.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sweety humor me and type rijiwako into keyword search on this site set it for 1 Year and tell me what you see.

k?

Sorry you got scammed but you didnt do your homework /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sweety humor me and type rijiwako into keyword search on this site set it for 1 Year and tell me what you see.

k?

Sorry you got scammed but you didnt do your homework /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif