EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Scammer- [email protected] - Vuilegek

Active Disputes
Scam Accusation

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Vuilegek
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 20.11.2018
Date the problem begain: 6.12.2018
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: gino#6393
Your Instant Messenger ID: bera336#3650

Other information: <removed> (Paypal)

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/close.1387043/
Approximate value of property:
Was Trade Guardian used? No
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? We made a agreement about his character that listed on EpicNPC. But he was transferred his character to a different account in same month so i wasn't be able to secure it fully till transfer cooldown ends at 9.12.2018. So i received his full account to keep til 9.12.2018 for keep secured. After i received account at 20.11.2018, my paypal payer sent him 600 Euro as Friends&Family from my money. So our deal was, after i transfer character away from his account to my customer's account, he would getting second part of payment. That day, i told him so clearly about ''I am risking myself for you, don't play.'' since i couldn't fully secure account till 9.12.2018.
He agreed and i reserved my account for my customer at 14.12.2018. But in that time, my customer had payment issues aswell. So technically i paid first 600 Euro to him from my own pocket. Then my customer slowly started to paying me and he finalized his payment at 5.12.2018 and i informed Vuilegek about i received fully payment and he will be paid at 9th after i took the account like i did many times in the past. Finally yesterday evening i received full amount of money from my customer and i gave account information to him for start playing till 9.12.2018 before transfer. After that i changed my account status as ''Sold'' on EpicNPC.
Today i woke up and my customer told me that he disconnected around noon and not able to login to account. I am surprised since everything was smooth from my side. After i controlled account's mail adress, i seen account got callbacked by real owner which is . I wrote to him and his attitude is changed. Probably he missed his account and tried to find non sense excuses to take it back. He was knew that if he contact with me before doing callback, i would refuse to give it back since it was my property. So he made a silent callback to his account while knowing that i received full amount and delivered account for play to my customer.
I wrote him that i will take that money if he doesnt deliver the account and he responded after couple hours. For all day, his discord was ghost mode but after i caught him on EpicNPC as online, he started to answer my messages. He claims he made callback because he is scared that payment can be taken back (Which is nobody accused me from any kind of callback and payment was Friends&Family), he said i sold account to another person that he doesn't know(i sold my account to same person who reserved at 14 February. Since character was mine in that terms and I can sell it to anyone that i want.), he says that his friend(his fake discord not a friend) came to me for asking price of account, and i told him 1.700 Euro. (which is happened before i received full amount. And i wrote to his fake discord as SOLD after i received full amount)
So like everybody can understand, he was trying to find a excuse to make a callback. I didn't broke the deal, and everybody can see his comment/feedback about our trade aswell. There was not any mistake made by my side. We paid like we promised, we did a deal like i promised. But that person went mad because he couldn't find another account to buy or realized he could get more cash after he asked me price from his fake discord and wanted to callback.
Now he says ''He will make a refund.'' The point is, i sold the account to someone else and he made callback at day 1 while knowing i delivered it to my customer. Account was technically mine and under my possession. His refund isn't enough to cover my sale amount. I want him to deliver account back like he promised or getting banned because of scamming. Because i didn't broke the deal in any case.
I can give price to anyone i want, i can sell account to anyone i want, i can do with account anything i want. After deal is made, it is my account and nobody cannot say anything about my account.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Basically the idea is, he comes and asks me price for his account via fake discord. I gave him a price as 1.700 Euro before my customer made full payment to me. But i am not aware of that by the way. So he showed that picture as i was trying to sell to someone else. But issue is, he cut the picture's last part that i wrote to him ''It is Sold'' :)
gino1.png

Here is the full picture that clearly shows, i told to his fake discord that account is sold immediately after i took the money without knowing it was him.
gino1.png

gino1.png

So basically like everybody can see, he was so sad for selling his character, even he was creating fake discord adresses to stalk me about pricing etc. And after he learned i delivered account to my customer, he made immediate callback with non sense excuses without even informing or telling me about anything. And he claims i am running a shady business after that callback as a reason. I didn't even delivered to my customer after first payment is done, because i didn't wanted to risk it since this person has no reputation at all. So i kept the account for some time under my possession without any issue but at night i sent him a message about i delivered account to my customer, he made instant callback when it went out from under my possesion. Maybe he though i was going to blame my customer since right now name+secret answer+password reset can be made easily on blizzard's new website. I am thinking probably. Also character transfer must be happened at 30.11.2018 after he created his WTS topic so he was knew if one customer comes up, he wouldn't be able to transfer it till 9.12.2018 for sure.

Also i have even proof for his non sense excuse about selling to another person. Which is totally lie and wrong. Clearly he even ruining my image on people's mind. I want character back for deliver to my customer. Rest, won't cover the damage. Here is my customer and me talking at 14 November and on other picture, it clearly shows he purchased the account while it got callbacked.
gino1.png

gino1.png

Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.
gino1.png

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) Yes. Account's name and name on the ID were matching as '' ''
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) I received ID, SQA and login information.
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? 20.11.2018 to 5.12.2018
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
ip hash: 9a8c3494dc8b33f9466079

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Person says he doesn't want his real name on topic name claiming it is illegal to write. Might be true but i checked banned scammers disputes. Some resellers like AccountShark able to write real names of scammers. I want it stay because this is a scamm clearly without any doubt and people needs to be informed about who did it for prevent future issues. Since this guy has one account to sell and i am sure he will try to sell it to another person.

Last edited:

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Remove personal information+image of ID it’s not allowed

ip hash: 596a8cac93df38323fb583

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
You told me someone else bought the account you never said you paid out of your own pocket. I was told your customer sent me the 600euro on Paypal when it was infact you who sent me that money. You kept the account for sale on your thread even after having ‘sold’ it already like you told which I thought was weird. So then I asked yesterday what the price was for that rogue and you said 1700, but to me you said it was already sold. I didn’t receive the second payment for the account yet so it was still technically my possession. Because you lied about who actually bought the account and some other things you said to me on Discord I didn’t trust it and recalled the account and immediately after I refunded the first payment of 600euro and I even sent a screenshot as proof.

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
You told me someone else bought the account you never said you paid out of your own pocket. I was told your customer sent me the 600euro on Paypal when it was infact you who sent me that money. You kept the account for sale on your thread even after having ‘sold’ it already like you told which I thought was weird. So then I asked yesterday what the price was for that rogue and you said 1700, but to me you said it was already sold. I didn’t receive the second payment for the account yet so it was still technically my possession. Because you lied about who actually bought the account and some other things you said to me on Discord I didn’t trust it and recalled the account and immediately after I refunded the first payment of 600euro and I even sent a screenshot as proof.
I can keep anything in my list as long as i want. I don't need your permission to do anything. Turkey doesn't have Paypal and my Paypal payer holds my money and pays for me. You were aware of that and nobody made paypal chargeback. Money was on you since day 1 without any trouble caused by me. Like i said, i can keep anything i want this is not your business. Account was mine after our deal is done. Don't bullshit like ''You didn't paid 250 euro yet.'' since our deal made as ''Second payment after i take character away from your account at 9.12.2018'' you agreed and received first payment as 600 Euro. Not any problem caused by my side. You asked price for your rogue with ''Fake Discord'' not from your own discord thank you for saying that by yourself. Also you are forgetting to say, i wrote your fake discord back at night and told ''Account is Sold'' :)
You didn't received second payment because i didn't wanted to pay you full amount for avoid scamming which is happened like i predicted. And no it is not your possesion since deal is done and i changed account informations and took it under my possession. You had no access to account that's why you made callback to take it back. I didn't lied to you and i don't need to lie to you. Since our deal is already made weeks ago and you couldn't break it. You didn't trusted? You are still refusing to give account back even after seeing same person who reserved the account weeks ago purchased the account. I proved my claims on that matter above on screenshots buddy. You returned 579 Euro and i didn't asked for it. Technically it is forced refund by you.

You came and asked to me about price with your fake discord. After you realized you could get more money for that account, you wanted to take it back with force and sell it for higher. Your listing price was 1k and nobody purchased from you because nobody trusted you. I sold it for above of 1k without any issue. This is the point you don't understand. I was able to sell it for higher price because people trust to me. Now you proved you are a scammer like people thought.

Stop trying to find non sense excuses. You are a scammer and you did a forced callback. Maybe you can believe to your non sense excuses for make forced callback, but nobody else will.
Never claim ''it was your possesion.'' after receiving 600 Euro after delivery. And you were knew i didn't made second payment because i couldn't secure account fully till 9th. And you were also knew that you would getting paid at 9.12.2018 without any doubt.

Last edited:

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I didn't trust it because you weren't honest to me when we made the deal and after the account was sold like you said it was still listed on your thread 'taking offers'. You weren't honest to me at the start so after that I'm supposed to believe you that the guy sent me 600euro first payment is not going to charge back the money even if he has 180 days to do so? Not to mention the other things you simply are not honest about like the fact that you say all accounts are in your possession, but that's not true either.
9.PNG

8.PNG

Not to forget that you listed a character(the 17x glad R1 rogue) of a seller of which you know is probably a scammer as you told me yourself you have gotten him banned on Ownedcore.
I simply don't trust you and that's why I recalled my account and refunded the 600 euro on PayPal of which I can show proof it that's necessary.

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
I told you i banned a ''imposter'' and told you i purchased it from real owner. And yes it is under my possesion. Here is proof and if you want to throw more wrong accusations feel free :)
123.png

I didn't asked for refund you did a forced callback for account. Refund didn't accepted and you sent with way that fees on me. Refund request arrived as 570 Euro. Main point isn't 600 Euro in that matter. You made a callback after i delivered my account to my customer. 600 Euro won't cover the damage.

If you want to keep ''my'' account, pay me 1.200 Euro via Paypal and i will refund 1.200 Euro to my customer. Or give back ''my'' character and i will give it to my customer. There is no other way to clear yourself.

Last edited:

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I told you i banned a ''imposter'' and told you i purchased it from real owner. And yes it is under my possesion. Here is proof and if you want to throw more wrong accusations feel free :)
View attachment 17325

I didn't asked for refund you did a forced callback for account. Also you refunded 570 i don't have to pay for fees. And you made callback after i sold this account so my lost isnt 600 Euro.
8.PNG

I asked if it was under possession on 11/18/2018 and you said NO
1544119988980.png

And now yesterday you said it was in your posession, meanwhile it was advertised on your thread the entire time which meant you lied on your thread saying it was in your possession when it clearly wasn't. Like I said already, you're not an honest person who lies to his customers how can I trust you on anything you say then?

Attachments

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
None of my customer had bad experience except my latest customer who purchased your character. If one character has +3.000 Current Rating+Active player and if you take it under your possesion, it is easily detectable by blizzard. I was own that account since i messaged you and it says clearly ''I don't hold Rank 1 accounts usually''
That means, while there is a active player, i don't change informations. When they give a break for atleast 1-2 weeks, i am taking whole informations and keep it on side. Then i transfer character away and permanently delete previous shell via GDPR for prevent any kinda callbacks/risks for my customer. This is called security not anything else. AND this is not related with our situation.

Also you did a forced callback without telling me anything just today. Please don't talk about honesty.

Just accept that you made callback without telling me because you wanted to sell it for more money after you realized i am getting way more money than you did. If you wouldn't care about account and if your claims were true, you would deliver it back immediately to new owner. But still, clearly you are refusing to deliver it to my customer who is the real owner of the account now.

Note: We didn't accepted refund request.

Last edited:

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Admin
Here to help. Just contact me if you have any questions.
Staff member
10   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United States
To summarize :

Bera and Vuil make agreement about Vuil's character he was selling on epic.
Character was transferred to a different account. Transfer cooldown for character ends 9.12.2018.
Bera received account on November 20th. Bera's buyer sends Vuil 600 Euro.
Vuil will receive second payment once character is transferred to Bera's buyer.
Bera gives his buyer account info on december 4th?
Next day, account is recalled.
Vuil admits to recalling account because he didnt receive second payment (600 euro) correct? Vuil also refunded original 600 euro correct?

ip hash: ed8374f0990740459dfb49

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
To summarize :

Character was transferred to a different account. Transfer cooldown for character ends 9.12.2018.
Vuil admits to recalling account because he didnt receive second payment (600 euro) correct? Vuil also refunded original 600 euro correct?
Hello not exactly.

-We made a agreement about Vuil's character he was selling on epic.
-Character never transferred to a different account because it was on cooldown till 9.12.2018. So character never transferred away from his account.
-I received his whole account that includes my character under my possession. Our agreement was, i would keep whole account till 9.12.2018. And after i transfer my character away from his account, i would give his account back.
-I received full amount yesterday night. I gave login mail-password to my customer. So he would keep playing till 9.12.2018 and then we would transfer character to my customer's newly created account when character cooldown ends. (Every character can be transferred once a month. So he was transferred his character last month. That's why i wasn't be able to take it away instantly. Transfer cooldown was going to end at 9.12.2018)
-After i gave informations to my customer (yesterday night), today noon account recalled by <removed>.
-Vui whispered me with a fake discord for asking price. I told him 1.700 Euro then he thought he can get more than 850 euro for that account and recalled. And no our agreement was ''Second Payment after i transfer character to my customer's account.'' He is aware of that. And not that much important since i paid 600 Euro to a character that i never secured at day 1.

I want my character back for deliver my customer. Character was my property and i sold it to a different customer. Which makes him owner of the account. Vui didn't received 250 Euro because of security. Since no sense to pay full amount if you can't get the character till 9.12.2018

Last edited by a moderator:

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
To summarize :

I

I had already listed my rogue here when I got in contact with Bera and he would list it for me try to find a seller for me.
He said he found a buyer who would pay 600 first and 250 later
I received 600 euro from a paypal which I assumed was the buyer Bera found to buy the account
Received first 600 and gave account to Bera, I would receive 250 when char was able to be transferred.
I looked on Bera's thread and saw the rogue I sold was still on the thread for sale which I thought was weird
Apparently the person who sent me the 600 euro wasn't the buyer it was a friend of Bera who helps him make payments on Paypal.(Didn't know that at the time I just found out about that_
Asked Bera why my rogue which was sold was still up for sale on the thread and he said it was to showoff so I thought that was abit weird, so I contacted him on another discord account and he said it was still for sale with a current offer of 1700euro.
Now the thing about this is that I was being lied to from the beginning, he let me under the impression that he found a buyer who sent me the 600 when in fact it was Bera who sent me the money. So that 600 euro came from a 'friend' of Bera and the payment fell under 180 days of buyer protection. That in combination of some other things + not having received the remaining 250 euro before he decided to already sell it to someone else before waiting till the 9th led me to recall the account and refund the 600 euro payment on Paypal of which I can show a screenshot if needed.

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I would like you to stop using my real name on this thread as the rules clearly state it's not allowed, ever member is entitled to their privacy.

EpicNPC CM

Administrator
Admin
Staff member
10   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
United States
Bera please confirm whether the person who you were talking to was an actual third party buyer, or was someone you are associated with (worker/friend)

Vuilegek please post an image of the paypal payment you received/refunded showing the email of the person that sent you money.

Also, please don't post any real names. They will be removed. Any past threads that show real names, please report as it is not allowed. If we need the real names we will ask via PM where nobody else has access.

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Bera please confirm whether the person who you were talking to was an actual third party buyer, or was someone you are associated with (worker/friend)

Vuilegek please post an image of the paypal payment you received/refunded showing the email of the person that sent you money.

Also, please don't post any real names. They will be removed. Any past threads that show real names, please report as it is not allowed. If we need the real names we will ask via PM where nobody else has access.
1544132517879.png

1544132826148.png

Attachments

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
I don't know why it is important that i sold to someone but no problem. I am reminding it was my property and i must be able to sell anyone i want. Also we didn't accepted any kinda refund he just trying to do forced refund for keeping the account. Also we didn't received any kinda money on Paypal. It says enough i guess. Here is my customer contacted me for that character at 14 November 2018. Same person purchased it not anyone else.

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

11213123.png

Attachments

Last edited:

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Admin
Staff member
55   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
It wasn't really your property yet, you only had an agreement with Vuilegek to sell the account and I'm assuming you would get a commission.

Here the problem. You pay $850 to Vuilegek, then resell for $1700, that's a HUGE difference in your commission. If this buyer is a friend or someone you work with, you're taking advantage of Vuilegek by trying to cut him out of the sale and taking most of the profit for yourself.

We don't know if this buyer was a friend or not, but since no damage was done and no one lost anything, we'll consider this resolved.

You can exchange neutral feedbacks with each other. Neg will not be allowed since we don't have all info regarding the buyer.

BERAccounts

EpicMember Premium
43   1   1
Rating
97.3%
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
It wasn't really your property yet, you only had an agreement with Vuilegek to sell the account and I'm assuming you would get a commission.

Here the problem. You pay $850 to Vuilegek, then resell for $1700, that's a HUGE difference in your commission. If this buyer is a friend or someone you work with, you're taking advantage of Vuilegek by trying to cut him out of the sale and taking most of the profit for yourself.

We don't know if this buyer was a friend or not, but since no damage was done and no one lost anything, we'll consider this resolved.

You can exchange neutral feedbacks with each other. Neg will not be allowed since we don't have all info regarding the buyer.
There is no commission. I purchased it by myself. I sold it by myself. I am not doing commission work for him or anything like that. I bought it, i listed it under my topic, i found a customer and sold to him. He listed his account for 1 month and couldn't even get 850 Euro offer. And when i am able to advertise it and sell it by myself after paid, does this makes me bad guy on here? I bought it, i can sell like i want from any price. I dont work with comissions. Also his refund money is suspended probably he has some issues on his side. How i can proof he purchased it anymore? I sent him legit screenshots and how he could know account is recalled if he didn't purchased at 12 AM while i am answering him at 4AM?

11213123.png

11213123.png

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I'd like a screenshot of the refund I made, if it's indeed not completed or whatever the problem is I can make a new Paypal payment and send 600 euro, but I need to know what is going on before I do that. Also you said earlier you received 570.

Vuilegek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I told you already stop showing my real name on this thread what is wrong with you.