• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer - Marx71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Descream4

⭐️ EpicNPC Moderator ⭐️ 280+ Reviews 📝
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Marx71
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 15-11-2021
Date the problem began: 16-11-2021
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord/EpicNPC
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Karlley#5332
Your Instant Messenger ID: Descream4#3008

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): None, was initially contacted for a trade
Approximate value of property: $259 USD
Was Trade Guardian used?
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about?

To keep a long story as short as possible, on Monday I purchased an account from @Marx71. Originally he offered to trade for some ingame currency codes, however I refused as these are obviously not refundable. He claimed the Apple ID was deleted so he could not give the info, but it couldn’t be used to log in anymore. Wasn’t entirely convinced that he was being truthful, but since payment would be sent as G&S I figured if he’s lying I’ll refund the payment.

The next day, I notice he has added himself as a friend on the account he sold me. This was after the trade, meaning he still has access and therefore lied about the Apple ID being blocked. I confronted him, but he just kept making up one excuse after the other. Gave him quite some time to fix it, either by refunding the payment or providing the Apple ID info, but he has no intention of doing so. Today, I find out there are other victims as well and that the situation is a bit more complicated than I initially thought.

@Bakuzni has done a few trades with him, exchanging PayPal for crypto. The scammer provided Bakuzni’s email for payment, so my payment was sent to Bakuzni. Bakuzni got paid and decided to in turn pay scammer the agreed upon amount in BTC. Scammer did this multiple times and Bakuzni claims he did not notice the emails all being different until after the 4th transaction. What this means is that if I chargeback the payment, Bakuzni will suffer the losses. He has asked me to give him a day to sort things out on his side, since he will most likely face chargebacks left and right in the next few days. So I give Bakuzni the time he requested.

In the meantime, I messaged @GAMEHOF since I noticed he also traded with scammer and I happen to be familiar with him. He claims that scammer did in fact screw him over as well. So I think there’s little doubt that all of this will be rectified by scammer. He will ask for more time to sort things out, but that’s just him buying time. “I’m struggling irl, but I will make it right”, or whatever excuse they can come up with to hide their subhuman nature.

So everyone who has traded with scammer should probably double check their payment/account. If any issues do arise, it’s probably best to comment here or contact Bakuzni directly since there’s a chance their payment was sent to him directly. An influx of chargebacks against him may result in his PayPal account being limited and the fees PayPal charges the seller for chargebacks do stack up as well.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

It was both the name of the account that scammer sold me before he changed it (which he did right before the sale) and the name of the account that randomly showed up in the friend list.

The Facebook profile picture used for 2nchy in my friend list also matches the Facebook profile picture the account he sold me had on the 10th of October.

The last I’ve heard of him after stalling for 4 days. Has been online on multiple occasions but has not responded.

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc)
How long did you have the account before it was recalled?
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 58177de356108767dba1f8

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This is indeed a mess and I've already got hit with one chargeback out of the four transactions they sent. I'm working now but will try to work with PayPal for a solution that benefits all innocent parties involved.

@Marx71 Respond!

Report ip hash: 1895d7279e792bad019607

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
This is indeed a mess and I've already got hit with one chargeback out of the four transactions they sent. I'm working now but will try to work with PayPal for a solution that benefits all innocent parties involved.

@Marx71 Respond!

Would not count on PayPal’s help here. His PayPal was not involved so even if they wanted to, there’s not much they can do here. They can’t make money appear out of thin air.

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Please mention the paid amount if you sent to PayPal. Or post your transaction id's.

Report ip hash: 1895d7279e792bad019607

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
User is active on the forums all day but not responding here.

Report ip hash: 131d9cc8c9dbd86ae9f92b

Marx71

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-marx71.2105308/
I have wrote with Baku, will pay back the money and the Problem is solved. Will give tommorow a better Statement to solve this Problem.

Report ip hash: 680f6c6dcc0f9de99d1df4

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
I have wrote with Baku, will pay back the money and the Problem is solved. Will give tommorow a better Statement to solve this Problem.

Will you refund Bakuzni the same way you were going to refund me today? The same way you were going to provide the login info in “3-4h” but then just ignore any following messages? Or perhaps the same way you were last night? Honestly I question what the reason for your stalling is, there does not seem to be anything for you to gain here.

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Send the Crypto back to the address I sent from and I'll be able to send refunds via PayPal to who needs them. Sending additional funds to my account won't be accepted.

Report ip hash: 5192116deb0d667dee8715

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dude obviously is scamming others on the website just block him already so others don't have to suffer, user is also likely selling on other platforms from the looks of the disputes I'm dealing with here in other courtiers.

Have been online several times without means of offering refunds to my BTC address so I can balance out refunds to the other buyers, which might not even be on this website.

Overall I'm gonna be out -$1,540.16 due to this user and I'd like to work with Mike to see if we can track this users inbox to see if other members are on the website that I've completed exchanges with.

Listed below are the exchanges that took place with @Marx71 and I'm sure there are plenty other users on the website that have set to suffer from their scams.
11/13: $87.00 (PayPal Transaction ID: 5ED8xxxxxX2635311) - heard nothing yet
11/14: $259.00 (Paypal Transaction ID: 78J06xxxxx577223F) - this was the deal @Marx71 was having with @Descream4
11/16: $518.48 (Paypal Transaction ID: 8T710xxxxx3858924) - this is currently pending resolution and has been debited from my account.
11/17: $651.36 (Paypal Transaction ID: 06J7xxxxxS5221819) - this is currently pending resolution and has been debited from my account.

Obviously with the one open and @Descream4 being involved in the other, there's a good chance that the others will be opening soon.

Sadly the method I was using before I will be at a loss in all of these and will have to pay out of pocket to issue refunds which I have full intentions on pay, but I'll need some time for this.

I have changed future currency exchanges to take place through my services where this will not happen again through my means but I cannot account for others actions.

Last edited:

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
As Bakuzni already mentioned, scammer is not going to resolve anything. He’s just trying to stall, as he has been doing this whole time now, to try and scam more people.

Marx71

Banned
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-marx71.2105308/
As Bakuzni already mentioned, scammer is not going to resolve anything. He’s just trying to stall, as he has been doing this whole time now, to try and scam more people.
What did you say there for Bullshit ? I have allready wrote with Baku^^

Report ip hash: 6f3233e7c3ebc6cf306b3b

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
What did you say there for Bullshit ? I have allready wrote with Baku^^

The same Baku that just said you’re full of it? That you’re just stalling for extra time so you can scam more users here? I already spoke to him in private, no one here is buying into it. You told him that you’ll refund him in full tomorrow, that’s not going to happen. I guarantee it.

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Marx71 says they'll refund me the $259 and the $542.80 that is under dispute. I have already paid @Descream4 the amount they paid so that amount is no longer under dispute but others are but who knows where those are originating from.

1637628544235.png

Last edited:

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
On another note, @Marx71 also owes @GAMEHOF either a refund or full access to the account he sold him. Cause that account is supposedly also still being accessed from what I understood from him.

GAMEHOF

Banned
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Banned - illegal activity
On another note, @Marx71 also owes @GAMEHOF either a refund or full access to the account he sold him. Cause that account is supposedly also still being accessed from what I understood from him.
Hereby I confirm what Descream4 mentioned above.
The seller Marx71 was known to me under another username here (Synx or something like that), he offered to sell me his account (same account) several times on discord, but I rejected his offer, because it all didn’t sound right to me.
He wanted to trade his account with one of our customers as well, but the customer claimed that he wanted to scam him, the other customer claimed that he was sending her YouTube videos of COD: Mobile accounts, which actually belonged to someone else and claiming that they’re his accounts.

His previous account got banned here on EpicNPC, so he created a new account which wasn’t known to me, therefore unfortunately I fell for it.

Unfortunately the Middleman didn’t send me a screenshot of the Activation username; I found out about it once the Middleman handed over the account to me, which I bought from Marx71; as I logged in and checked the details, I noticed that the Activation username is actually his previous EpicNPC & Discord username (Synx), that’s when I found out who he actually is, but it was too late already and I couldn’t do anything about it.
If I knew who he actually is, I’d have never bought this account from him.

The seller, Marx71 claimed that the Facebook account linked to the COD: Mobile game was deleted by him, but I doubt that’s true, because he said the same thing to Descream4 about the Apple ID, which turned out to be a lie, the seller still has access to the Apple ID and he logged in to the game using that ID.

Hereby I demand a full refund from the seller or a full access to the Facebook account.

I’d like to thank Descream4 once again for informing me about this and mentioning me under this post.

Report ip hash: 964d312d0269f7d9bec813

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Hereby I confirm what Descream4 mentioned above.
The seller Marx71 was known to me under another username here (Synx or something like that), he offered to sell me his account (same account) several times on discord, but I rejected his offer, because it all didn’t sound right to me.
He wanted to trade his account with one of our customers as well, but the customer claimed that he wanted to scam him, the other customer claimed that he was sending her YouTube videos of COD: Mobile accounts, which actually belonged to someone else and claiming that they’re his accounts.

His previous account got banned here on EpicNPC, so he created a new account which wasn’t known to me, therefore unfortunately I fell for it.

Unfortunately the Middleman didn’t send me a screenshot of the Activation username; I found out about it once the Middleman handed over the account to me, which I bought from Marx71; as I logged in and checked the details, I noticed that the Activation username is actually his previous EpicNPC & Discord username (Synx), that’s when I found out who he actually is, but it was too late already and I couldn’t do anything about it.
If I knew who he actually is, I’d have never bought this account from him.

The seller, Marx71 claimed that the Facebook account linked to the COD: Mobile game was deleted by him, but I doubt that’s true, because he said the same thing to Descream4 about the Apple ID, which turned out to be a lie, the seller still has access to the Apple ID and he logged in to the game using that ID.

Hereby I demand a full refund from the seller or a full access to the Facebook account.

I’d like to thank Descream4 once again for informing me about this and mentioning me under this post.

The user @GAMEHOF is referring to here is https://www.epicnpc.com/members/syn98.1415147/. That just about checks out. Having had the misfortune of dealing with both of these people, I can say they have very similar tendencies (most notably the delaying and always finding extra excuses to further delay things) and the fact that @Marx71 sent me a screenshot of his “personal CODM account” which was called “Kevin” in strange letters. Syn98’s email was c[email protected]. Syn98 never did end up paying despite claiming that he would, so this time will be no different. Especially not if he’s already exposed as a scammer.

Descream4

Trusted Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
@EpicNPC @Angel Can someone handle this dispute and just ban him already? He once more made a false promise cause Bakuzni hasn’t been contacted at all (surprise) and he now faces yet another dispute from someone who purchased an account from Marx/Syn.

Bakuzni

💰Exchanger💰
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
What a true bummer..

@Marx71 you know you could make this right..

1637628493001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.