• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMER: lock4trade19

Gorbak

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So, we went to trade our characters after coming to a conclusion that we would indeed like to go through with such a thing. After we trade information, about 5 minutes later, the password changes, I get disconnected from the server. Moments later I recover my account, log on to check out if my priest still existed, and wow...

A year's worth of work put into a priest, only to have it destroyed by some childish prick is, needless to say, infuriating.

He has a Warlock for trade on Firetree named Flexmcbuff, Horde. Orc Warlock.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Sorry about your lock buddy, That is terrible but you must always do searches and watch for the slightest thing.

But Your post is wrong section and childish. To warn people of scammers isnt to post trash like this.
Just 2 sense of an old fart

Gorbak

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry about your lock buddy, That is terrible but you must always do searches and watch for the slightest thing.

But Your post is wrong section and childish. To warn people of scammers isnt to post trash like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a priest, and I don't need your [censored]. Here is a warning about this scammer, feel free to steer clear of him.

Gorbak

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[censored] off man. I just had a year and a half's worth of work destroyed, just get the [censored] off my back.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Ya dude dont be trying to act all cool. this guys account was just stolen!

[/ QUOTE ]

Try reading above before commiting.
Good day.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ill break it down so you can understand:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry about your lock buddy, That is terrible Typo Meant Loss there But thats Me saying Sorry to hear about your loss...

but you must always do searches and watch for the slightest thing. <---- Giving advice for furture trades That it helps to know something about who your trading with....

Oh hell Why am i even explining this to you.

Take it however you like.....

ViroBlade-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

thats what u said. thats pretty rude.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Actually,
He edited his post you should of seen what it was from the beginning. He was Pretty much cursing everyone out venting his anger etc.

Perhaps next time research?

Anyways Last comment im making on this post. So good day.

ReMix

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
wow... that guy messaged me... i almost considered a trade with him but i had a feeling he was no good... good call. sorry to hear about your toon man... pos ppl like that should stop wasting ppls time...

lethalblow

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
aye.

if you have the account in your pocession, you can phone blizzard and tell them that someone deleted your character. They can restore deleted characters and items.

They won't take it the right way if you tell them that you traded and the guy [censored] you over. (it violates terms of agreement, blah). Just some advice.

sorry about what happened, and hope everything works out.