• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer: ffxi account elvaan, short height, black hair Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Timoh

Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
SpicedRum
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sca...short-height-black-hair.1543958/#post-6582699

W A R N I N G!
After 2 years, Preston McInvaille reached out to me from original GMAIL he used to scam me, to offer me to repay the
money he scammed from me, IN EXCHANGE OF REMOVING ALL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION from this site.

Now he is asking me to write in email that i agree to rescind all information put on this site IN EXCHANGE FOR REFUND. NO.

I am betting he is getting ready to scam again! Everyone please keep your eyes open for PRESTON McINVAILLE.

ip hash: 0c70a43accaaa71961897e

Timoh

Country
France
Multiple Accounts
Again! 2 years after this incident, Preston Mcinvaile contacted me from the original gmail he used to scam me. His offer was to repay the damages/money he scammed from me, ON CONDITION that I provide in writing that I agree to rescind all my claims and personal information. Why does he want this? TO SCAM AGAIN USING THE ACCOUNT OR ANOTHER ACCOUNT. BUYERS BEWARE OF PRESTON MCINVAILE AKA TEDRICK GAITHER, ANGELA MCINVAILE, TABITHA MCINVAILE, JUSTIN MCINVAILE. RICKY MCINVAILE, FROM GREAT FALLS, S.C. THIS GUY IS A VERY SLY, INTELLIGENT, PERSUASIVE INDIVIDUAL. BE CAREFUL.

Last edited:

Timoh

Country
France
Multiple Accounts
[email protected] is his GMAIL. Notice the '72. Yet the Preston McInvaille that comes up in public report indicates he should be 30. It is highly likely that it is actually his father, Ricky Mcinvaille who is the real scammer here, and misrepresented himself as his son to me. The report also ties multiple names and emails that are linked to this individual. So most likely this was not his first scam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.