EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

scammer - Exrankone Dance#2884

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Exrankone
Information
######################
Purchase Date:
04/20/2019
Date the problem begain:
04/29/2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): discord
Dance#2884
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username] Dance#2884
Your Instant Messenger ID: Zunnie#2850

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/4x-...e-3x-gladiator-tcg-every-pvp-enchant.1449220/
Approximate value of property: $50 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? We traded accounts and he agreed to send me cash the next friday because his car broke down and he needed a week to get paid before he could get me the money. I agreed that was ok. That next friday i contacted him and he came up with excuses, i tried contacting said person over and over and he would continue to make up excuses until i was finally clocked on discord.

Other details / notes:

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof)
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc)
How long did you have the account before it was recalled?
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

ip hash: 00d15b8bd0395ebdf5c251

Exrankone

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
7   1   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-exrankone-dance-2884.1458354/#post-6323720
notified for what ? excuse me what the **** is this

ip hash: 8f7321ce9d840a2a23afd5

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Exrankone i have watched your account, you have viewed this thread multiple times without responding, you have scammed me out of money and blocked me on discord, all the proof is in those photos. i can get them anything they want. you are a scammer.

Exrankone

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-exrankone-dance-2884.1458354/#post-6323720
i didnt scam anything Post all the screenshots of me posting a disaster happening in my family. And You being rude. So I blocked you. Youre doing this over $30. When I would of done it no problem. Take whatever action you want mods. Had family pass and needed to deal with it on on top of my car blowing up. Read my Reviews , Nothing but good **** said about me.

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
you said friday, i waited you never paid i waited and waited and waited all you came up with was more excuses. you had money to name change and faction/race change all the characters but never time nor money to pay me what you owed. you made a deal and you did not stand by it you scammed me out of money, you said you would pay for a transfer and race change and never did. if you paid on time like you said i wouldnt have had to continually ask.

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
let me reemphasize YOU said you had NO money, yet for THREE characters name changed them/ race change/ faction changed them. you made up some lie your friend paid for one of them, but i looked and you left the characters in the same guild and changed their race and names. YOU ARE JUST LYING

Exrankone

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I dont lie period. Dont accuse me of anything. I told you what happened you Continued to be a horrible person when I told you to wait. Like I said post all the screen shots not just some of them.

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Exrankone maybe if you took the time to even look you would see they are ALL THERE. and it shows the weeks i waited to get paid that you never did. Honestly i should have been paid before she even passed so that shouldnt have even been an excuse. We had a deal and a timeline and you didnt care about it. You ignored me over and over. Call me a horrible person all you want. Its a business agreement and you broke it. Well before any of your life drama happened.

Zunnie

6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
also there is another lie, i just reread the conversation THAT I POSTED ENTIRELY and you never once asked me to wait. All you kept saying is that you would send the money over and over and never did.

Angel

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
42   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@Exrankone in the chat above you promised that you will pay in Friday 26. April and then several times after. Transaction was made 20. April you had plenty of time to finish transaction and even now you are able to login on EpicNPC and write here. So please pay to Zunnie what you owe or you will be banned.

ip hash: 9c2d2f34d307e773dfaf19