• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer - Bastila785

Sharkie

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy trades his real account info for yours, then changes your password and logs back into his account and changes his password. He did it so fast, by the time i logged into his POL he had already logged me off and 10second later the passsword was changed.

He used the AIM name Bastila785. The account name he gave me was HBCT3035 or something like that.

He was priding himself on it, "Do you know who I am? I am Zander" Queer is over 18 years old and stealing video game accounts and bragging about it like its gonna get him laid.

Square Enix has started an investigation and may get the authorities involved. I have not yet seen any honest traders on here. When you are trading an account, I would highly recommend you dont trade to the first peson that responds to your ad, like selling a car, buyers dont come so easy and fast. I intend to push this issue with the police department as internet fraud is a crime.

Sharkie

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
P.S. I had a very nice character /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Please nobody buy any tarutaru BLM WHM SMN BLM from here, instead send me a message and let me know that he is trying to sell it.