• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMER: BADXO/B0X. LOGS. EVERYTHING

c0hpl-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, never ever trade with this guy. Hes a scammer, stole my money which is fraud and realled a rougue account, and i put time on his shaman account, in retrn hes gives me rougue account, he recalls rougue account.

His usernames:

#1- b0x
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...bthreads&page=0

#2- badxo
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...=0&fpart=1&vc=1
He confesses of bieng a scammer
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/89206/an/0/page/0#89206

His e-mail and screen names
Hotmail: [email protected]
AIM: B0x432 0<-- Zero

LOGS:
b0x says:
aims lagging
b0x says:
what did u say?
b0x says:
after dude

b0x just sent you a Nudge!

You have just sent a Nudge!

b0x says:
?
Paintball Master. Jon. Move: ultraviolet= A+++, hot chik. definately worth it! says:
i said
Paintball Master. Jon. Move: ultraviolet= A+++, hot chik. definately worth it! says:
y u neeed it righ now
b0x says:
Theres a guy with another mage..
b0x says:
And I wanna show him now.
well, if u wanted me to i could put ym credit card on it
u log on
i tae it off
u tell me rougues account
then tomoorrow i tell u the GC
b0x says:
How about you put ur CC on it, then i log on, then ' I ' cancel the CC
bcoz if i do it then i know its off..
b0x says:
Aight.
b0x says:
Shouldnt be much of a prob
b0x says:
Since I have SQA
b0x says:
AND
b0x says:
If you log on my Shaman ingame, I'll recall right away.
i not gonna log on
i going to bed l
b0x says:
Alright lol
b0x says:
Ready?
no
ready
b0x says:
K
b0x says:
sec
ok
so what i want u to do is
open ur WoW
and then type in ur info
i will put my credit card on it
u log in
after 1 minute
i will take it off
b0x says:
Ok
ok
b0x says:
Sweet..
So DO NOT log out when i take credit card of
i do it al the time
b0x says:
Fatbast2k // dennis4332
b0x says:
Tell me once its done.
takes 6-12 hours
for them to bill me..
b0x says:
Sweet
log on
u in
b0x says:
Sec
b0x says:
Not yet, jsut a sec

b0x says:
k im in
No subscription currently active

u in
b0x says:
Yep
i not pay anything
b0x says:
Cool
now u cannn change the pass. etc
b0x says:
Done

now rougue account name+|passplz
b0x says:
Umm.... why?
b0x says:
You only get the acc info when i get the code
so i can have it for tomorrow
b0x says:
Not until I get my code
dude
are u being serious
b0x says:
Yep
i will keep the rougue info all the same
when i get code
i w ill e-mail it to you
b0x says:
Na man
so i can play rougue tomorrow
why the hell not man
i just said that up therte .
b0x says:
What the [censored]
b0x says:
You did it because I was going to show a Mage my char
b0x says:
Cant you like be more mature about this?
well, if u wanted me to i could put ym credit card on it
u log on
i tae it off
Paintball Master. Jon. Move: ultraviolet= A+++, hot chik. definate
b0x says:
More patient?
Dude, i have put time on it
i have bought a GC
done everything
b0x says:
I SAID NO
i not going to change the password..
just play him tomorrow

what are you afraid off
b0x says:
ONE LAST TIME, I'M NOT LETTING YOU ON THE ROGUE UNTIL I GET MY CODE.
y not
b0x says:
JUST STOP ASKING
b0x says:
Why are you so immature?
Im not being mmature, i just want to play the rougue tomorrow
thats it
b0x says:
Then you
b0x says:
Then you'll get the info tomorrow when I get my code.
tell me why not
b0x says:
Just shut up, I'm not letting you on it.

b0x says:
Thats final.
this is bullcrap
wat time u going to be on tomorrow
b0x says:
Bullcrap?
b0x says:
Stfu.
b0x says:
This is fair u idiot.
fair

b0x says:
Yep.
let me put a table out
ME- i have bought GC, i have put time on the account, i going to trade you warrior after
YOu- nuthing
b0x says:
You- Put time on my account(FREE), bought a GC(No proof and I havnt received it yet)
ok
b0x says:
Me- Put up with ur your moaning and groaning
i have proff
i will foraard both e-mails
b0x says:
Alright then, thats proof
b0x says:
And I showed you proof that I have the Rogue
e-mail plz
b0x says:
So its fair.
wtf
wat time u going to be on tomorrow
b0x says:
4:30PM ish New Zealand time
which is
eastern time
b0x says:
[censored] if I know.
b0x says:
I dont pay attention to that crap.
b0x says:
(GMT+12:00)Auckland, Wellingtin
b0x says:
Wellington*
17 hours
so its 7 am/pm ur time
b0x says:
Its 7:45PM right now
yeha
tomorrow
11pm for me
b0x says:
My time?
no can do
my time
21 hours..
b0x says:
So 4:30 my time is 11pm ur time?
yeah
b0x says:
Oh.
b0x says:
Well, its like 1am right now
b0x says:
Why cant u stay up 11pm
bcoz school day tomorrow
and i want to play tomorrow
today**
b0x says:
I'll be fine
i gonna call then
b0x says:
What?
i callin them
b0x says:
Aight sure.
b0x says:
I'll just go out and get a GC tomorow
b0x says:
Thats just fine with me
b0x says:
Saves me giving away a lvl 60 rogue
So now u not trading
b0x says:
'i callin them;'
i was calling to tell them wtf is happenin
b0x says:
oh, then do so
id id
answer machine
what i don't understand is why u can;t give me the rougue information now
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/89680/an/0/page/0#89680
if u afraid i gonna scam you
look at my ratings
u can recall

b0x says:
i dont care, i just cant do it
why not
b0x says:
OMFG
i want to play today
b0x says:
Can you seriously just [censored] up?
no
b0x says:
I aint given u my info till i get the code
i want to play later today
b0x says:
No.
b0x says:
Too bad
b0x says:
Suck it up
this is crap
guess
we trading tomorrow
b0x says:
mmhmm.
can u go on in the moring
for 2 minites
b0x says:
I'll try
what time u gonan be on then
b0x says:
Hopefully 7AM My time
b0x says:
For like 10 mins
2pm for em
ok then.

2nd conversation:

Paintball Master. Jon. Movie: ultraviolet= A+++, hot chik. definately worth it! says:

b0x says:
hey
Paintball Master. Jon. Movie: ultraviolet= A+++, hot chik. definately worth it! says:
finally
i want
$15
b0x says:
y?
u recalled rougue
b0x says:
IT DID?
ougue has been scammed before
someone may have recalled him
b0x says:
just a sec
But, password has been chanegd
b0x says:
yeah read thishttp://www.anetforums.com/posts.aspx?ThreadIndex=54297
b0x says:
http://www.anetforums.com/posts.aspx?ThreadIndex=54297
b0x says:
read the replys
b0x says:
sry man, not my fault-.- really sorry..
So
i need $15
b0x says:
Cool, the guy who recalled on you owes you.
no
u owe me mage
u traded me
now it has changed
not my fault he recaleld
i traded with you..
b0x says:
Not my fault either
yeah
as u scamming me
b0x says:
Nope, I'm not scamming you.
yes you are
b0x says:
I gave you a legit deal.
no u didn;t
b0x says:
Then the owner recalled
rougues not working
b0x says:
So hes the scammer.
b0x says:
Not my fault the owner was a scammer.
NO
b0x says:
YES
he said he traded u mage
so i have mage
b0x says:
You have the Mage now?
you have the mage
now
b0x says:
No I dont.
and the password is in ur e-mail
b0x says:
Wait.
b0x says:
I traded the Mage for that Rogue.
yeah
b0x says:
Which I traded for the 1month
b0x says:
Then the owner recalled the Rogue.
b0x says:
Now he has both the Mage and the Rogue
so u owe me 1 month
b0x says:
And no he hasnt sent a email
b0x says:
No, he owes you a month.
no
you
if anythign he owes me roguue
b0x says:
Wow, you're really immature..
b0x says:
And stupid in that matter.
b0x says:
Mate, I don't owe you [censored].
b0x says:
Wasnt my fault the owner recalled.
b0x says:
So get over it.
b0x says:
I don't owe you jack.
YES YOU DO
u get me rougue
back from the guywho recalled
b0x says:
With what...?
u still have nto gave me anything
b0x says:
Wow, you really are that dumb...
b0x says:
And immature.
u have not gave em nything
b0x says:
JUST STFU AND LET ME TALK
b0x says:
[censored] hell
b0x says:
Look, I dont owe you anything. I traded you the Rogue for 1month(Which you accepted), so we did the trade, you had the rogue for a bit, the OWNER recalled(NOT ME), so the OWNER owes you the Rogue/1month.
b0x says:
kthx
b0x says:
And I havnt received a email of the Mage's password..
b0x says:
So yeah.
no
u owe me
mage/$15/rougue.
one of them
u did not give me the rougue
b0x says:
I gave you the Rogue.
b0x says:
Idiot.
b0x says:
I gave it to you yesterday
b0x says:
And the owner recalled on you.
b0x says:
If you'r going to argue with me, I'm just going to block you.
then u get negative feedback over the web
b0x says:
You too.
for what
being scammed
i have logs from last ngith
b0x says:
For being a stupid, immature trader.
badxo
b0x says:
What
stupid immature trader= neuetral not negative,,
b0x says:
Aight then
u
scammer= negative
b0x says:
me=not scammer
b0x says:
owner=scammer
b0x says:
kthx
yes
scammer

Hes a big fat scammer, trying to trade is shman now, which he has a choice of giving me the rougue, shaman or $15. If not Shaman account gets locked, and rougue account gets locked.

DO NOT TRADE FOR THIS:
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...=true#Post90505