• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer. All read. please don't move yet.

ChrisS

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sgg049 Do NOT get in contact with the person with that screenname on AOL. Once again the name is Sgg049. He will ask to log on ur account in which time pray he doesn't vendor your stuff. Then he will say he'll pay you A LOT of money via paypal. He will send a fake email. Please everyone make sure you get an email and it's verified on paypals website that the payment was made. This person is online RIGHT NOW. So I had to post here instead of scammer section to prevent anybody that may be communicating with him online right now from getting scammed. Fight back guys! I'm sending the email to paypal for the proper people to fight against him. Again sorry to post here, but beware.

simply1337

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
he attempted to trade with me..i gave info first and he logged before giving me info.. i'd have to agree that this guy is a scammer