• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer alert - WoW

jackieguest

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
So this guy with the AIM "CurtainCall85" wants to trade his warrior for my priest. A warrior is exactly the class I wanted to play, so I'm all about it. We meet in-game on his server and mine. Talk on AIM for a bit... and then exchange u/p's. WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE HIS DOESN'T WORK! I tell him so, and he acts like I'm joking. I reassure him that I'm serious. He says it's probably Blizzard's delay, then says "brb" and signs off.

So yeah now I'm out of an account, more than likely, because even though I'm the original owner... I can't remember the answer to my secret question.

I guess I should have used a middleman instead of trusting this guy. That's what you get for trusting, folks.

Does anyone know if Blizzard will reset your password over the phone?

johhnyboy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Unfourtunetely, sorry but your account is gone...There is nothing youcan do. THats what you get for trusting blizz or not using middle man :/ sry man. You need the secret question for that kind of stuff. Try real hard to remember /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jackieguest

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Actually all I had to do was call Blizz, tell them I forgot my password, and give them my CD-key. Then verify the email address... and they reset my password.

So this scammer got owned.

He IM's a few hours later after I got my account back and says he's going to have my account permabanned, because he has my name and address copy pasted from my account info.

ROFL

Razile1

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hi iam the current owner of ur account atm i got it traded to me /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so is every thing cool with it was it a legit trade? ive been trying to talk to on aim about it