• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMER ALERT: PTOWN6184

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There is only two people on this earth that had the login to my druid account. Me and Him. I was using AIm on my cell so I do not have logs.

I traded with him once before with no problems. He has a lot of rep and is verified so I broke a simple common sense trading rule and gave him the login. So I do not need anyone pointing out what I did wrong.

However I have all info EXCEPT the stupid phone number on the account so immediate recall is not an option for me. I'm attempting in game to get it frozen but thats all I got. Any suggestions to fix this situation please share.

p.s. PTWON6184 is a scammer @hole hiding behind rep.

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There is only two people on this earth that had the login to my druid account. Me and Him. I was using AIm on my cell so I do not have logs.

I traded with him once before with no problems. He has a lot of rep and is verified so I broke a simple common sense trading rule and gave him the login. So I do not need anyone pointing out what I did wrong.

However I have all info EXCEPT the stupid phone number on the account so immediate recall is not an option for me. I'm attempting in game to get it frozen but thats all I got. Any suggestions to fix this situation please share.

p.s. PTWON6184 is a scammer @hole hiding behind rep.

Fireitup

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I think ptown is suckin alot of .... around this message board funk.. Ive made a couple of posts about him scamming me and also my negative rep was taken off of him too. Seems a bit fishy if you ask me

Fireitup

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I think ptown is suckin alot of .... around this message board funk.. Ive made a couple of posts about him scamming me and also my negative rep was taken off of him too. Seems a bit fishy if you ask me

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I rarely do this but I dont buy it either.

I am in no way saying that your not being truthful but something else may have happend. We'll see /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

I am in no way saying that your not being truthful but something else may have happend. We'll see /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Blamming me for nothing i did, keeping this negative till he can work things out with me

[/ QUOTE ]

That ? If so check the feedback guidelines please

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Blamming me for nothing i did, keeping this negative till he can work things out with me

[/ QUOTE ]

That ? If so check the feedback guidelines please

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One account, 1 password, 2 people alive that know it in an hour time frame. I come home its changed. For some reason I cannot remember the telephone # on it which is required for pw recovery. Not a lot to work out. Put to much trust and got bent over.

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One account, 1 password, 2 people alive that know it in an hour time frame. I come home its changed. For some reason I cannot remember the telephone # on it which is required for pw recovery. Not a lot to work out. Put to much trust and got bent over.

Synergist

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I don't know if this applicable, but i'll say it anyway to possible give more credibility to his story. Months before ptown had even reputation on this website, i gave him my account to Honorlevel, all went well for sometime, but after a few days or weeks the pw had changed. I didn't have the sq/a for the account, but i trusted Ptown. I still do not have that account, the original owner is a real life friend of mine and wouldn't have taken it back. There was only 3 people who had the account info, the oo, me and ptown. I didn't ask the original owner to recall the account because he had forgotten the sq/a as well. I seriously doubt that it was hacked. Anyway just my opinion.

Synergist

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I don't know if this applicable, but i'll say it anyway to possible give more credibility to his story. Months before ptown had even reputation on this website, i gave him my account to Honorlevel, all went well for sometime, but after a few days or weeks the pw had changed. I didn't have the sq/a for the account, but i trusted Ptown. I still do not have that account, the original owner is a real life friend of mine and wouldn't have taken it back. There was only 3 people who had the account info, the oo, me and ptown. I didn't ask the original owner to recall the account because he had forgotten the sq/a as well. I seriously doubt that it was hacked. Anyway just my opinion.

ptown6184

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I did nothing with your account and i will do everything under my power to prove so, i have already told you i would discuss this etc with you, but you have left me hangin on AIM.

I never did anything with your druid, Maybe, just maybe, there is something else that could have happend??

ptown6184

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I did nothing with your account and i will do everything under my power to prove so, i have already told you i would discuss this etc with you, but you have left me hangin on AIM.

I never did anything with your druid, Maybe, just maybe, there is something else that could have happend??

zalmoxis

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Heh. I dont want to start anything but a few months ago I had let ptown log on my mage to try him out. A few days later my password was changed and he was the only one other than me that new the password.

zalmoxis

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Heh. I dont want to start anything but a few months ago I had let ptown log on my mage to try him out. A few days later my password was changed and he was the only one other than me that new the password.

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well my vote goes towards something went wrong other then a scam here. I find it hard to believe a verified member would scam you. I think something happend but I think there is another explanation for it.

I have never had any business dealings with ptown6184 but I have talked with him and I trust him.

By the way I got ripped off by a guy named xxfunknasty1xx which is real close to your name . . . not that I am saying anything but make sure what you think is facts not beliefs when you post things about people.