• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammer! AIM is Miranger55

simmerso

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
After about 2 weeks now, I haven't gotten my mage. I sent him 250 bucks, he picked it up, he finally sent it, and i got on it for about 30 minutes the first night i got it. Very next morning it had already been recalled.

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/50850/an/0/page/5#50850

I have e-mails saved as proof. He claims that some guy that had it several times before he did recalled it, on coincidence the same night I got it.

He won't refund any of my money and won't help me get the character back.

Stormwind55

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy is a complete moron, I proved him im not the original owner i got him the information of the original owner of the account and god knows what he did with it. I proved to him i traded for the account and the ppl i got the account from and who they got it from yet he still consists that i have the account.

simmerso

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It's easy to lie about it when you took the money. This is what happened: You said you had the account question, you insisted you were legit, and you showed me it in game.

You were always very rude. My friend was sitting with me when you said that you had the secret q. I buy, finally you give me the account, and that very night you recall it. Or, you have it recalled. Because it was recalled the very night I got it and you don't even refund some of the money, then you are the scammer.

You didn't even try to get it back. You simply e-mailed him and gave up. That's crap, you scammed me.

Give me my money back.