• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

SCAMMER AIM=CLISCHD, PHONE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED

damewarriorc

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: SCAMMER AIM=CLISCHD, PHONE IS 517-614-3164

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post personal information on the forums...regardless of whether they may or may not be a 'scammer. MarkeeDragon can be held liable if anything 'happens'.

kark

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Re: SCAMMER AIM=CLISCHD, PHONE IS

phone numbers shouldnt count as personal info, they should be in the same category as emails and aim screen names.

Some people will search the forums for aim names(I know I do) to see if the person has scammed before, and Ive found more than one scamer that way. Posting phone #s should be the same way.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Re: SCAMMER AIM=CLISCHD, PHONE IS

[ QUOTE ]
phone numbers shouldnt count as personal info, they should be in the same category as emails and aim screen names.

Some people will search the forums for aim names(I know I do) to see if the person has scammed before, and Ive found more than one scamer that way. Posting phone #s should be the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Phone-numbers are very personal and no they are not allowed to be posted. If you don't know what your talking about please just don't say anything.

To the poster consider this a warning .