• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[email protected]

this guy was really wierd.. but he seemed very nice, so we traded accounts... i got his rogue he got my mage, few days went by i transfered his rogue to the same server the mage was on.. then later that day he recalled the rogue.. after he disenchanted all the gear on my mage.. so when i recalled i came back into wow to a naked mage.. he was all on about it wasnt him.. he hadnt touched my gear.. I'm like [censored]? how big a moron are you lieing like that..
anyway his account has a night elf female rogue.. blue geared.. its now on dentarg and named Akiyo and his account name is Derbi so if you ever encounter this guy.. never trade with him.. HE WILL SCAM you like he did with me.. might not straight away but he will after a few days..

Whambulance

Long-term member
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Mike the original thread is from 06. I dont know why this kids digging this up...

Status
Not open for further replies.