• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed...

Duragon

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Shaman was scammed by a guy with a made up SN of 60UDrogue. the tard gave me his phone # so feel free to harrass him.. (416) 830-4576

t3kalone

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
why would you ever trade with someone who has a sn like that? its just dumb man no one is that big of a nerd, they are a scammer then and there and you should know

Dcomo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
yup this guy is from toronto i'll look him up for you( i live in toronto) and see if i can do anything =)

Kadaj

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have spoen with a trader with that Screen name. Though I could tell from the start that he was sketchy. IT is obvious he is new to scamming and I am sure he didn't check his tracks as well as he should have. I will do what I can.

I believe I saved his ip through aim checker. I'll get back to if I get any direct location info. Best of luck.

Duragon

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thanks guys.. if u know where he lives just go rough him up a lil bit and ill be happy, i hope hes enjoying the last few days he can play that shaman cause im getting it locked.