• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Scammed twice more....

soad0488

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey... i was recently scammed twice more... once by OMEGAPLing serverices (that was his name on AIM) he said he would do my PLing cheap and like an idiot i bleived him then he lveld the cahr 5 levels and then "got in a seriours car accident".... in other words dropped his part of the deal... and that was of a 45 dollar subscription then by verbosex3 of a gamecard.... but finally Cyrix got banned from the forums, scammed me a while back, then wehn i confronted him he changed his story a few times, finally saying that i had recalled the payment given to him, even though like the person he recently tried to scam that wasnt true... he had no intent of fully giving me the account, or him the ipod...... worst part was that he was a moderator... for some time too.... but thank god we have other people like Nuka and such.... but weirdness is.. i bought a gamecard off of shattered crystal... but it was used... i wanted to use it for my soad accoutn.. but when i did... it said it was invalid and such what was that about?

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Big paragraph. Email shatteredcrystal about it and they will check the code.

Stev

Alucard0987-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
thats pretty sad that there is people out there that do that [censored]. i got scammed 3 times last week, lost ALL my accounts and the warrior i traded just last night, got recalled. his account name was bigbadghost and the pw was warcraft123. he is now a scammer, his aim name is cewlestkid1020. i feel bad for u man, but i feel worse for my self.

soad0488

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I got scammed again lastnight... xheishix was his name... took my mage who has no SQ/A and my hunter... i can get hunter back by recall... but the mage idk... im going go try a couple of things.. but nyeha... bad luck keeps on getting worse..